4

Y/N POV
"So why did you form this band in the first place?" Y/n asked as her and her twin walked along the street towards eamon's house.
"To impress raphina" he replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Who's raphina?"
"A model, she's going to be in our music video"
"You don't even have a song yet, how can you make a video" y/n pointed out. "That's the problem" Connor said as they made it to eamon's street.

They walk up to the door and Connor knocks. A few seconds later you can hear the latch being unhooked and the door swings open revealing the boy with the geeky glasses. He looks up at them both, his gaze lingering on y/n a little too long.

Once she stopped starting at the boy in front of her, she noticed the fuzzy animal being cradled in his arms.
"Ah, it's adorable, can I pet it?" She askes and it took him a few moments to realise she was referring to the rabbit he was holding. Smiling at her excitement eamon held his arms out,
"you can hold him if you'd like" she smiled at him and gladly accepted the offer.

Eamon lead the two teens through his house to the living room, "your the first ones hear, so have a seat while we wait for the others." Y/n followed his instructions while still being absorbed by the tiny creature in my arms.

Once the rest of the band arrived eamon took the rabbit from y/n ,so that it would not be startled by the noise about to be emitted by their instruments. She spent the rest of the afternoon listening to their music and laughing with the band.