I did the only thing I could do..... I poked his cheek

Cassidy's POV
The rest of the winter I stayed clear of the boys and instead killed every night. Packs started noticing me but I kept a low profile, and now today school is starting back up.

Yay! School!

I dressed in white shorts, a crop top that shows my belly ring, and black combat boots with my shades. Curling my hair and applying eye liner, blush, beige eye shadow and red lips I was ready to go.

Jumping in my black Volvo I drove to school listening to 'Sugar' by Maroon 5. 7:30, didn't realize I was early but oh well. Getting from my car I leaned against the hood casually and slipped on my shades.

"Cassidy!" Harley yelled trying to get me attention. Grabbing my bag I made a dash for the door but he beat me there. "I have a feeling your ignoring us" he said serious "personal issues" I muttered and side stepped.

He mirrored my action. "Don't play that card" he announced and threw my over his shoulder. "Let me down, or you'll regret it" I lower my voice so it was dark and dangerous. "CASSIDY" I heard Jake yell and he moved me from Harley's arms.

"Thanks Jake" I pecked his cheek leaving a lip mark before bolting into the school ignoring their shouts of protest. "Easy there" a smooth attractive voice chuckled as I bumped into them by accident.

"Erm..." I tossed a look over my shoulder then looked at him.

My jaw hit the floor. He was perfect. He looked as if he was sculptured by the gods themselves. Sweet baby Jesus. His eyes locked with mine.

I did the only thing I could do....... I poked his cheek.

Yep! He's real.

His face was one of shock, and he raised his perfect eyebrow. "What was that?" his voice was smooth and deep. "CASS" Killian screamed tackling me to the floor. "Oh hey Alpha" he waved from on top of me. "Killian why are you on her?" he pulled Killian up.

"This is Cassidy, the new student" he pulled me into his side "Xavier Swift" he held out his large hand and I put my small one in his. "Cassidy Tate" I whispered captivated by his eyes.

Tingles and sparks danced where we touched "Mine" he whispered and abruptly pulled me to his chest. The bell rung and students scattered "I um gotta go" I coughed awkwardly trying to escape him.

"Don't go" he whimpered and I stopped moving. "Good girl" he patted my head and lead me down the hall "where are we going?" I asked dangling there. "Off school grounds" he grunted and lifted me princess style "I have school" I exclaimed and started thrashing around.

"Your excuse for today" he threw me in his car before using inhuman speed and getting in the drivers side. " what a gentleman" I grumbled and buckled. "Look I know I'm not being the nicest it's just.... I've been waiting so long for you" his hands clenched the steering wheel.

I'd heard about mates. Short for soul mates, and every wolf has one. They are their sun, moon, air, and earth. Basically,y their world. If they die you'll feel broken and empty. I've seen it many times in war, and I breaks me.

I gently touched his hand to calm him down, it worked because he grabbed mine and started the car.

And that ladies and gentlemen his how I met my mate.

By poking his cheek.
/-/-/--/-//-/-/-/-/--//--/-/-//-/--/-/-//-/--//-
Pic of Cassidy's outfit!