15-Revenge is Sweet•

(This is a long one at 3,500 words ♥️)

(TW: Sexual Content, Blood, Gore, Violence, and Death; including the death of one child)

2 weeks later

(y/n)'s POV
I knocked on the door that led to the room that Vader used as his office and waited for a response. The door opened almost immediately and he leaned back in his chair when he saw me, "To what do I owe for this beautiful pleasure?" He eyed me up and down lustfully as I walked inside; the door closing instantly behind me.

I chuckled as I stepped up to his black desk, "I have a request." I informed him as I sat in the chair across from him comfortably and leaned my elbows on the desk.

He took his covering off to show me the perfect smile he held on his face, "You can have whatever you want." He told me as he set the mask down; his fingers tapped in a row along the desk next to it.

I was hoping he would say that,"It's several requests actually; six to be exact, I have a list." I pulled the small piece of yellow notepad paper from my cleavage; holding it in-between my index and middle finger as I placed it on his desk. I pressed two fingers on top of it and slid it over to him smoothly.

He eyed it curiously before picking it up and unfolding it to read what I wrote. After a few moments, he dropped it down and looked up to me, "This is an interesting list." He smirked as he folded it back up and put it in his pocket.

"I'm an interesting woman." I smirked back even though he couldn't see it, "So can I still have whatever I want?" I tilted my head; waiting for an answer.

It took him a moment, but he nodded, "Of course you can, except number three, I have to draw the line somewhere." He shook his finger at me and I scowled.

"But that's the best one." I whined slightly and he shook his head at me with an amused grin. I did put that one as a bit of a joke, but I also wouldn't mind it..

"Alright, I'll think about it," Yeah, sure you will, "But I can cross a few off today if you'd like. I've been itching to put you to the test anyway and numbers one and two seem to really peak my interest; I think it's perfect." He stood up from the desk and walked over to me. He gripped the covering and pulled it off of my face, "That is, if you feel like you're ready." He rubbed his thumb along my lips softly. I was getting used to the butterflies he gave me, I was used to pushing them down and pretending they didn't exist; it's what I've been doing for weeks.

I stood up quickly with a nod, "I am ready Master, I've been ready." I looked up into his eyes eagerly, I want to do this more than anything, "Let me prove myself to you."

He smiled proudly as he gripped my chin with his thumb and index finger, "Then we will leave in one hour. Consider this your trial, if I am pleased with your actions today, then you just might be able to call yourself a Sith," He pulled me closer and brought his lips to my ear, "I've already picked out your name too." He whispered softly and his cold breathe gave me the chills.

"What is it?" I questioned with curiosity in my tone.

"Darth.." He began, but then he trailed off with a chuckle, "I guess you'll just have to wait and see." He turned his face and kissed my cheek before letting go of me and turning around to walk back to his chair, "Go eat something before we go, I'll see you back here in an hour." He spoke softly as he went back to writing on a few papers on his desk.

I nodded, "Can you have Rex get me something, I don't want what they're serving in the hall."

"I already had him drop off your favorite in your room not that long ago." He responded without looking up from his papers