𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌.

🌙

Applejack sat there in thought. She wondered how everything became to be the way it is now. Though Rarity would usually tell her something like "You shouldn't spend so much time worrying, darling. Just enjoy life for what it is." She couldn't help but ponder over how she managed to get with someone like Rarity.

They were complete opposites, yet fixed and evened each other out in ways which made their love stronger. That was the beauty of their relationship. Though they bicker and argue often, they always apologize and make up.

Applejack loved everything about her wife. The way she used Applejack's full name when scolding her. The way she would tuck a strand of hair behind her ear before discussing a serious topic. The way she was always prepared on any occasion. The way she always reassured Applejack that everything would turn out fine. Even Rarity's presence alone was enough to make Applejack feel safe.

Applejack's thought process was cut short when Rarity sat down next to her. She leaned her head on Applejack's shoulder and sighed in bliss.

The two admired the sunset. It was a beautiful time of day, the sun was setting and the moon was coming out of hiding. The clouds looked like cotton candy, as Pinkie Pie would say. The scene ahead of them was truly beautiful and relaxing to watch.

They sat in silence for a while, though it wasn't an awkward silence, but a very comforting one. Applejack then gripped Rarity's hand and kissed her forehead. They loved each other dearly, and that was all that mattered.