Part 1

3rd Person:

The man watched (p/n) swim, (p/n) moves were gracious and delicate.  (p/n) swam with precision and excellence. Y/N had lived by the beach all of (p/n) life. (p/n) loved the water and the feeling of being immersed, it was the only time (p/n) felt at home. (p/n) hair flowed in the water like a small (h/c) waterfall. (p/n) were perfect prey in the mans eyes, another piece for his collection. He signalled to one of his servants on the boat to collect a net. He was going to fish for Y/N. 

Y/N's P.O.V:

The last things I remember are the sharp object jabbing in to my foot, causing me to bleed. I was wrapped in a fishnet of thick rope. I thrashed in panic, trying to escape, but it was completely useless. I was caught like a fish on a line. By eyesight started to blur as I was lifted up onto a boat. I remember seeing grey skin. Those damn trolls. 

They'd come to earth about three months ago. They soon took over, killing anyone that got in their way. I'd always tried my best not to bother them, mostly just staying at home, teaching myself as schools were shut down and doing whatever my dad told me. So, why were they kidnapping me? I'd done absolutely nothing wrong. However, I couldn't defend myself, I'd blacked out before I'd gotten the chance.