Tease~Male Cruella De Vil x Reader

Requested by @happysmileyface76 

Male Cruella de Vil = Cruella (Keeping the name the same since it seems like a gender-neutral name)

"Just where do you think you're going?" You looked up at the man standing in front of you whose arms were crossed in front of him looking not very intimidating in his pajamas. It was late at night and you were on your way to the kitchen to find some food and a certain someone didn't seem to be too pleased by your midnight venture. "Nowhere in particular..." You received a raised eyebrow in return. You noticed something about the man. No matter where or how he seemed to look dashing except when you riled him up. Usually, Cruella was a perfect 100 even now with his bed hair and eye bags from hours of staying late to finish a design it looked like he had a purpose of looking like so, everything looked intentional and you at first thought it was but from knowing him for a few years that it wasn't quite like that at all. He just had the annoying inability to look less. But you discovered more recently that when you teased him or annoyed him in any particular way his eyes would narrow and his lips would turn into either a scowl or very large frown, he was still charming but to see less than a 100 was a source of entertainment in a slightly sadistic way.

Now, you didn't do anything too extreme, just childish acts like swapping his mugs, the ones with the braided handles, with mugs with adorable dalmatians, and even a dalmatian coaster to match. To say he wasn't pleased and you were would be an extreme understatement. He stood, hands crossed at his chest, his fluffy robe loosely hanging on his shoulders as if he had to rush to put them on. Which would make sense as you had made a tad bit of noise tripping over a few things. "Really?" Unamusement and sarcasm are ever-present in his tone but it does not deter you.

"Of course! Where else would I be? You locked me up here anyway!"

"I did not lock you up. You were the one who decided to go into a "Permitted Staff only room" and see the secret designs for the Ari Fashion Week!" Exasperated he threw up his hands in frustration.

"The room is your office. I'm your assistant."

"I put up a sign!"

"You usually do, and I usually ignore it."

"I'm not paid enough to deal with you."

"Technically as my boss you pay ME." He only groaned and looked up at the ceiling in frustration.

"Then why haven't fired you."

You hummed before smirking at him, "Because I'm damn good at my job that's why."

He shook his head and defeated- his jaws tightened. "There's leftover waffles in the fridge." Waving his hand in dismissal you waited until his door shut before sprinting to the fridge to get your well-deserved waffles. Cruella had created something secretive and thought you had seen it when you walked in with a small stack of documents he needed to look over. But before you could he rushed over to use covering your eyes and steering you out the door before you could comprehend what was going on. Of course, he didn't know that you didn't see but he did know that you were horrible at secrets and immediately placed you in house arrest ... because you needed to be watched 24/7 this included your internet privileges which you were just mildly pissed at. You had tried to tell him that you didn't see but either he didn't believe or didn't hear so in the end you decided to play along with him.

The next night marked the end of your third day at Cruella's and you were bored to no end without your phone or any access to the outside world or media. Standing in front of Cruella's door you debated on which argument you were going to take, weighing which would be better.

"Cruella! Are you free!"

"What do you want."

"That's no way to speak to someone who has full control of your schedule and meals."