Reconciled Male Elsa x Reader

Mal Elsa = Elias

Your father had forced you to come, of course you didn't want to be here but you had to since you missed the King's first coronation. This was the second as the first was well quite a mess with the eternal winter and all. You tried every possible excuse to get out of coming but your parents would not take no for an answer no matter how many times you begged. As the only child of the Count and Countess who substituted for the late King and Queen your presence was nesscary apparently. This would also be the first time you would see him in a few years and you were not looking forward to any of it. Anyway now you were sitting alone far from everyone else in a corner far far away from him. Him being the King of course, Elias was standing with your father, greeting people nobles and commoners alike as this time both were invited to the party. Which was great for you as it provided more coverage.

Sipping the wine you held in your hand you looked on bored out of your mind despite the joyous, celebrative atmosphere that enveloped you, you found it sickening. Counting the minutes until you were allowed to leave you realized you still had 4 full hours. Sighing as you slumped down further into your chair you could feel your mother who was speaking with a few other ladies across the room glare at you and make motions for you to sit straight and properly. Gesturing for a waiter, your cup was refilled with more alcohol which you gulped in one swift motion. You watched different foreign nobles sighing wistfully. You wanted to travel around ever since you were little but your mother being seasick you could never do so.

"Elias look look! This is the country of Lebil. Father tells me it has some of the best foods in all the world. And here! Here is Taffa it has great large mountains and lakes oh how I wish I could go."
"Then why not ask your parents to go, I'm sure my father would allow your father a few weeks off for a vacation."
"Bah I wish, but mother gets seasick really bad so we can't go."

The young Elias laughed at your pouting, "Well when we're older we'll definitely go all sorts of places if you want." Sitting up straight at this your eyes not even hiding your delight as it glowed with expectation and excitement.
"Really?!" You jumped in happiness before plopping on a sofa pouting again. "But what happens if you forget? Growing is a long long time you know."
"Well we'll just have to make a promise then!" Giggling and getting up again you took his hand and linked your pinkys together then touched your thumbs together signifying the promise being made.

Tsking at the sappy memory you gulped down another glass of wine in disapproval with your stupid brain bringing up such useless thoughts again. This was probaly your third glass and you could feel the effects of the alcohol coming onto you. You looked at your father and Elias who seemed to be done with greeting everyone. You stared intently at the young man who used to hold a significant place in your heart. He's changed, more mature but less serious since the day you confessed to him but still regal as ever. Handsomer than your memories depicted. Many young woman glanced back and forth at him, before turning hush hush like they weren't oggling him with drool pooling at their mouths.

"Elias?" Knocking on the door, you were now 17, it's been a year since the King and Queen died tragically on their way to a wedding of a close cousin of Elias. "Elias are you ok?" You weren't supposed to visit Elias but you had to it's been years since you and him talked properly and especially now you wanted to be there for him. "Elias, I'm sorry I know it's hard but you'll be ok, I promise."
"Don't give me false hope." A tired and harsh voice snapped at you. This took you by shock of course but you brushed it off. "I'm not I swear Elias please open up... please."
"The powers My powers they're getting stronger, (Y/N), I can't control them anymore, mother and father are gone I-I what am I gonna do (Y/N)? I'll hurt you, I'll hurt Andreas. I don't want to hurt you." You could hear his pained tone and your heart wrenched at it.
"Elias you won't hurt me."
"YES I WILL! I hurt Andreas I can hurt you too. I'm a monster (Y/N)."
"No Elias you're absolutely not a monster and you never will be."