Forward

Would you believe it if I said this is the first Star Wars FanFic I have ever written? I've been a big fan of the Star Wars franchise since I was a child. In my novel regarding movies I like that everyone else hates, I talked about how I liked the prequels and the Disney Sequel Trilogy. And I still stand by what I said no matter what. I'm also a big fan of the cartoons. I love the 2D animated Genndy Tartakovsky produced Clone Wars cartoon, I love the 3D animated reboot The Clone Wars, and I even like Star Wars Rebels. It did take me a while to warm up to The Clone Wars (2008). I remember first seeing Anakin Skywalker's apprentice Ahsoka Tano and when I noticed her absence in Revenge of the Sith, I thought she was one of the many Jedi to perish under Order 66, otherwise known as The Great Jedi Purge!  But imagine my surprise and relief when I found out that Ahsoka was one of the few Jedi that survived Order 66. I really love the journey she went through in Clone Wars and Rebels, and her appearance on The Mandalorian. I am so looking forward to the spin-off with Rosario Dawson. Anyway, I've always wanted to write a Star Wars fanfiction, but I wanted to write it on my own terms without going overboard and interfering with the continuity of the canon. But Y'know, I've always wanted to see Luke and Leia meet Ahsoka. I'm sure the former Jedi Padawan would have tons of stories about their parents. It's definitely wishful thinking. So I always wanted to do this story. But when it would take place was the problem. I kept on debating what part of the trilogy it would take place. But thanks to my friend TylerWhittakerClarke I was able to decide when this story will take place. And so I shall clarify that this story takes place after Empire Strikes Back but before Return of the Jedi. And it made sense to also have there be a subplot where Luke looks for his new Kyber Crystal that results in the green lightsaber we see in Return of the Jedi. You know, this one.

So very special thanks to Tyler for suggesting when this story takes place

So very special thanks to Tyler for suggesting when this story takes place. And very special thanks to Derekjaime2 for suggesting the name of the title. I was literally this close to calling it Vision Quest or something basic like Luke Skywalker Meets Ahsoka Tano. The Padawan Meets The Offspring sounds a lot cooler. And also, let's give a shout out to CharaDemonChild for drawing this cover!

I wanted her to do a drawing of Luke Skywalker meeting Ahsoka Tano, and she delivered

I wanted her to do a drawing of Luke Skywalker meeting Ahsoka Tano, and she delivered. It's pretty cool seeing Luke Skywalker transition from his clothing seen in Empire to his clothes that we will later see in Return. Thanks Chara! And I would also like to dedicate this story to Mark Hamill, Ashley Eckstein, and Vanessa Marshall. May the Force be with all of you as well! Now we will start this Star Wars story like every traditional Star Wars story starts...

 May the Force be with all of you as well! Now we will start this Star Wars story like every traditional Star Wars story starts