Rite of Passage

Ahsoka then sat down, meditating. "Does the boy know his father has become Darth Vader?" Mace asked. "He's in denial," said Ahsoka, "Obi-Wan told him Vader betrayed and murdered Anakin." Mace scoffed, "ah so he's going with the certain point of view kind of route. Why couldn't he have just told Luke the truth?"

"Obi-Wan isn't wrong though..." Ahsoka replied, "by allowing himself to turn to the dark side, Anakin destroyed himself by becoming Darth Vader. If I had been the one to watch over Luke on Tatooine, I would have told him the truth... Do you think I should tell him the truth?" Mace nodded and said, "only when you feel the time is right. I would have told Luke the truth as well if I were in your position... I do feel that Anakin's transformation into the dark lord is partially my fault. Perhaps if I'd been more open and kind to him, maybe he wouldn't have turned..." Ahsoka looked down and said, "I blame myself for his turn as well Master Windu. I should have been there for him instead of leaving the council..." Mace looked at Ahsoka and said, "Anakin's betrayal is not your fault, Ahsoka. I certainly hope that his son will redeem the Jedi." Ahsoka nodded and said, "so do I. Obi-Wan died believing he is the Jedi's hope. I believe he has what it takes."

Meanwhile, Luke was wandering around the cave blindfolded. It was one thing to dodge attacks blindfolded while relying on the Force. But to walk around a cave blindfolded was something different. It didn't frighten him or anything. In fact, it felt like a serene experience as Luke allowed the Force to guide him. He touched the walls that way he knew he was going forward. He felt that he was with the Force and the Force was with him. And somehow, despite his vision being obscured, Luke could see a green light. He followed the green light, and it got closer and closer. A few minutes later, he was near the green light. He could feel the green light's presence. He touched the green light with his left hand and held it. Luke then took off his blindfold and saw on his left hand a green Kyber Crystal! "I found it," he thought, "I found my green Kyber Crystal!" Luke laughed in jovial excitement. He looked at the crystal. "It's beautiful..." He thought, practically proud of himself for finding this crystal. Luke then decided to go back to the center of the cave to find Ahsoka and Mace. He couldn't wait to show them his success. He walked back the way he felt was the right way to go. It was practically instinctual. He heard Obi-Wan's voice say, "well done, Luke. The Force is with you."  15 minutes later, he found Ahsoka meditating. He walked up to her and said, "hey Ahsoka, I found it!" He then showed her the green Kyber Crystal. Ahsoka smiled and said, "a green crystal. It definitely suits you. Was it difficult?"

"Far from it," said Luke, "I saw a green light and it felt like an instinct to follow it. Pretty soon I found my crystal afterwards. It was honestly meditative." Ahsoka smiled proudly and said, "I'm glad to know. I'm proud of you." Mace nodded and said, "Obi-Wan and Yoda have trained you well, young Skywalker. Now it is time we part ways. Go, and complete your training." Luke smiled and said, "it was an honor to have met you, Master Windu." Mace nodded and said, "likewise Skywalker. May the Force be with you and Tano." Ahsoka gave a respectful nod and said, "and you as well, Master Windu." Soon Luke and Ahsoka left the cave, reuniting with R2. Ahsoka pat the droid and said, "told you we wouldn't take long."

The Padawan Meets The Offspring (A Star Wars FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें