LATE

Fangs POV

"Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhh......."

"Ahh not this again"I murmured as I quickly covered my ears as I heard ying iritating scream.I always find it annoying when she scream next to my ears just looking at her phone screen and I don't even fucking known what she was screaming about.Me and ying we're friends since grade 1 and we always help each other back and you can could tell us like bff just looking at our same clothing.From jackets,t-shirts and even our shoes and also we both use glasses.

"Fang,look he's so handsome right?"she ask as she handed me her phone only to see a guy shirtless showing it's 4 abs."What seriously?4?Mine was even 6"I thought as I handed her phone back.Now I remember,she meet him on the social media and now they were on a relationship.We cutt our afternoon classes just to meet that fucking guy on a caffee shop.She ask me to come with her and I can't ignore it because I don't want her to be in danger.Ying's attention was supposedly mine but it all change when that boboiboy guy arrive.

"So,he's handsome right?"ying ask me still her eyes were on her phone while typing something."Nah,I'm still handsome and popular than him"I said as she just chuckle."Uhm ying are you sure about him?"I asked as her beautiful ocean eyes meet mine."About what?"she ask back."You know,you have meet him a month ago then after a week you two were already on a relationship"I said."Well yeah, is there's a problem with that?"she ask."Uhm of course,what if that guy was just playing with you,have you checked it's background already?"I asked back as she just raise her brows on me."I think you were being paranoid fang.We both love each other,that's an enough reason for me"she replied as I just stop from my steps."You can't love someone you just meet ying"I said as I hold her hand.

"You can if it's true love"she replied."How about me,don't you love me?"I ask as I can see a shock on her eyes so do i.Why did I even bother to ask her that?"."Of course I love you.You we're my one and only friend.Lets go fang,I bet he was already waiting in there"she said as she run leaving me behind."She only See's me as a friend but I saw her as my love.This is it.Pull yourself together fang.She don't love you,let's just support her okay"I talk to my self wiping a little tears on my eyes as I run next to her.

A minute passed as we stop from running when we arrive at a distant shop."Is this the place?"I asked."Yeah it was"she replied

."I'll just wait here,you can go on now"I said letting out a smile even it hurts for me."Thanks fang"she said before entering the shop and here I am looking only on the glass window as she approach a table with a man was setting on it.I saw the man,ordered something and I admit he was really handsome.What could've ying had like about him.They were both laughing at each other as I can't take it so I look away from them and look at the beautiful blue sky.A minute then passed I heard the door open only to see the guy walking out from there."Where's ying?"I thought then a second I saw ying with tears on her eyes walking out from there."What the fuck did that guy do to her?"I thought as I quickly walk near her.

"What happened ying?Are you okay?"I ask."Ill swear I'm going to kill that person if he hurts her"I thought to my self"H-he don't*sobs* like me fang"I heard she says as my blood boils after hearing it.

5 minutes earlier.....

"Hi boboiboy"ying greeted looking at a guy with black and red vest."Hi Ying,take a seat"the boy known as boboiboy invited and ying just nod.They both ordered their favorite drinks and sharing their laughter.Not until boboiboy speaks something.

"Uhm ying about our relationship,it's not real"boboiboy said as ying stop from sipping her drink."What do you mean it wasn't real?"ying curiously ask."Months ago my friends gopal and sai dared me to court you and make you my girlfriend but I already have one.Im really sorry about it,I hope you understand it"boboiboy said as ying felt a little pain her chest."I'll be going now ying.Im just here to tell you that,so i wouldn't hurt you much"boboiboy said."Hurt me much?But you already did"ying thought while keeping herself to cry."Bye I have to go now,Yaya was waiting for me"he said leaving her behind as she can't help her self anymore as she let her tears down.

"Look I've already told you about it"I angrily said."I know*snobs*I should've listen to you"she said."But still that fucking guy,stay here I'm just going to teach him a lesson"I said as I was about to leave when she hold my hands."It's okay fang,let's just go home"she said starting to pull me and just followed her.We we're now waiting near at the traffic light,waiting for it to turn green as I felt hungry so I excuse my self first.

"You go first ying,wait me on the end of the road"I said and I just saw her nod still her head was lowerd down.

Ying POV

"I can't believe,I was been fooled by someone.Im glad that fang was always on my side.I wasn't hurt so much about the truth boboiboy told me earlier.I was just thinking about fang asking me if I love him.I love him as a friend but I know its more than on that"I thought as I saw the light turns green and two cars were stop,one of the middle and one of the end of the road and fang was not there yet so I decided to walk first.I was about to reach the end of the road as I saw boboiboy with a girl and I think it was the girl named Yaya he mentioned earlier walk passed me.I stop my steps wondering why I don't feel anything.

"Ying watch out"

"Was that fang?"I thought as I look over my back only to see fang running all of his might while pointing his fingers above and I wondered why.I look over the traffic only to see it was already red then s minute I saw a car moving fastly and yet I know I can't avoid it so I just closed my eyes and wait for the impact but someone pushed me.

I open my eyes only to see the car was stop,and here I am on the safety place."Who pushed me?Where's fang?"I worriedly ask as I quickly stood up and went on the front on the car only to see fang lying on their with blood all over the road.

"FANGG",I shouted as I quickly hugged him.Please help us"I shouted as the people were quickly called for the ambulance."Y-ying a-are you okay?"I heard him ask."Idiot why did you do that huh?"I said as tears we're now falling on my checks."I'm g-glad your s-safe.Dont c-cry I'm n-not going to die y-yet until I s-say this"he said while his hand with blood were wiping my cheeks."Don't say like that,the ambulance will be here soon so please don't leave~shhh"he cutt me off while putting his finger on my lips."Listen first o-okay,it's my last wish.Would y-you do that for me?"he said as I didn't do anything and nod."I-i want to tell you that I love you,from the day we meet and up until now"he said as my eyes widen hearing his statement.You should've tell me that on the first place I thought as i lean my face next to him.

"I'm sorry for saying this late but I~"I was cutting off when fang pulled his hands from holding me and then I saw him slowly close his eyes,with a smile on his lips and a small tears on his eyes

"Nonono,don't leave me fang,please"I cried then a second the ambulance arrive and it was already late they can't bring his sweetest and warmest smile again that could make you calm anytime when you felt sad or angry

"I love you fang"I said kissing his lips and yet it taste sweet just like how the day he was looking at me while showing his sweetest smile I've ever seen.

Very,very short one.Hi there friends, ive had this idea on my mind for weeks as I can't find any other ideas about to make as a whole story so I decided to make this a one shot.Hope you like it,if there's a wrong grammars or spellin don't hesitate to tell me.Please comment and vote if you like it.😊😊

You could also suggest if you like!!!