SOLD OUT

Part 2

"Hmm, t-shirts check,pair of pants check,snacks check, undies check--------"

"Kring"

"Kring"

"Ahh it's still 11 pm and I'm barely preparing for my 1 month vacation for tomorrow.What is it you want?"fang angrily said while waiting for the next line to reply.

"This is a special request from the admiral of temper-A station fang They will be asking you to come over there to help them with a secret mission"his brother reply.

"But you can't just postpone my vacation right?I've been waiting for that,for a long time"fang said."I know but I'm sorry,I'll be rescheduling it.You have to be there in 3 am ASAP."kaizo replied and it hangout.

"Che,that cold,arrogant brother of mine.Ill swear I'm gonna teach him a lesson someday.Well look like my longtime vacation is cancelled"fang murmured as he stop from packing and quickly run out of his room.

***

"Hmm,I like how smells so good"the man with orange cap said while sniffling yaya's hair.They were on a private room,exclusive for the two of them.Yaya was clearly shaking in fear while the man was enjoying touching her.

"Don't worry,I'm not going to hurt you I'm just here to have fun.Would you do that to me?"the guy creepily ask as Yaya were just crying not answering him.The man got irritated about it as he quickly pinned her on the bed and he was now in top of her."P-please don't hurt me I-im begging you",Yaya cried but the man didn't even bother to listen at her word as it was starting to kiss her down to her neck.

"Kyaaaahhhh"

They both heard a girl scream at the next room as the cap boy just smirked after hearing it."Ohh I think your friend was already in heaven there"the man said."W-what did you do to ying"Yaya ask while punching his chest."I didn't do anything.It was my friend,I'm sure they were both in heavens now.Be prepare my lady it's your turn to go there now"the man said as he pulled out his shirt and kissing her back.

Two days pass..

"Kring"

"Kring"

"What is it?"fang calmly respond as he was riding a taxi towards ying place.He just arrive from tempor-a station from a sudden mission and he was missing his pipsqueak girlfriend so he decided to visit her.

"Please come to the station.There we're something we want to discuss with you"the other line said and it hang up."Ugh,those pain in the but"fang murmured.

As he arrive at the station some of the agents were looking at him and he felt  it strange.As he enter the control room he was greeted by their Commander with a low voice."Well done for your success agent fang"it said."Thank you Commander,is that all what you wanted to talk about?"fang ask."No,there is something more important"his brother joined the conversation.

"So what is it?"ffanh curiously ask."Kaizo walk him there"there admiral ordered as kaizo just nod and starting to pull his little brother out of the room.