Happy Halloween

At the middle of the night,while the rain was falling heavily,three teenagers were walking at the old spooky forest,a girl and two boy with only one flashlight was with them.They were determined to find an abandoned cabin to get shelter and spend the whole night in there.There school uniform now we're wet and tainted with muds.Yes,you read it right,they still has there uniform because they we're been dared to scout the whole forest at night time after they got lost at the game they play with their two other friends.After an hours of walking, their fat friend with a red bandana on it's head fall down making his two other companion look at him.

"Gopal,are you okay?"a boy with orange dino cap ask while kneeling down besides him."Erghh,I can't take it anymore boboiboy.Im too tired,cold and hungry at all"the boy named Gopal complained while wiping some of the rain drops on his face.

"We all felt the same Gopal.Just stop being so troublesome and start walking.Its getting late now and we can't even find a shelter"their female friends said while fixing her pink wet hijab."Hmm yaya's right Gopal.This flashlight won't last any longer.Come on,it's getting colder"boboiboy spoke while reaching out his hand for his friend."Tsk,if it's isn't because ying and fang,we weren't be in this spooky place,achoo"Gopal reach his hand and wipe his butt as they continue to walk."It's not there fault Gopal.They win the game fair and square"Yaya replied, hugging her own self while stepping closely to boboiboy."Ehhh Yaya,your to close"he spoke while his cheeks were tinted with pink but it was all invisible in the dark."I'm cold,I need to get warm that's all"Yaya shyly said while turning her head away."Ohhh"he replied as he let out a small smile and wrapped his arms around yaya's arms making Yaya look at him as he only replied with a close eye smile.

"Deyy,it's unfair you know"gopal cutt in as boboiboy quickly pulled away his arms.They we're still passing each huge trees when they felt some pair of red eyes were looking at them at the huge three as then they felt someone passed through their backs with an intense speed, giving them each a goosebumps and then a pair of hands touched their backs.

"Are you lost?"a female voice whisper to their ears while patting boboiboy and gopals headsas boboiboy,Gopal and Yaya felt her warmed breath as they stood there while shaking in fear.

"Heyy, she's asking you.If you want for a direction,there's a small cabin around the corner"a male voice speak this time as boboiboy then gulp and took the courage to look on his back but a finger push his face back to the front."Hmm,let me tell you a secret.If you three stood here for a little more longer,I promised I will suck out your blood until your body goes out pale and my friend here will experiment them.Nehh,do you like it?Gihihihi!"the male voice laugh followed by his companion.

"Erghh no.EVERYONE RUN!!!"boboiboy shouted as the three of them sprinted away as the two unknown creature look at each other then started to laugh.

"Pftt,did you see there faces?"the male laugh while holding his stomach as it starting to ache from laughing."Hahaha, yeah.Boboiboy and gopals face are totally hilarious when I touch their heads"the female laughs as she pull her mask revealing her blue ocean eyes and her black hair that tied into twin pigtails so as the man pulling out his mask revealing his dark crimson eyes and his purple spikey hair.

"Nehh fang don't you think we went to far?"the female ask the man who named fang as he curiously look at her."What do you mean ying?We won the game,it's just right that they follow our orders right?"fang said to the female name ying as they both walk to the bushes and pass through there as a huge mansion came into view.

"I know but---"

"No buts,let just go inside and change our clothes.We might get sick because of the fake rain we made"fang said as he grab a towel and tossed it to her."Yeah after this,let's find them okay.Your backyard is not that big anyway"ying replied and they both enter mansion when the lights suddenly turned on and on the stairs,there stood a three figure while glaring towards them.

"So you just do that to make fun us huh?"boboiboy spoke gripping hard his cap as the water pur out of it while glaring hard on them.

"And you really make us wonder at fangs backyard for the whole time?"Gopal shouted as ying and fang sweat drop."Well were sorry guys,it's part of our deal that you will follow are orders"ying reasoned as fang nodded fastly.

"Still,it's unforgivable.Boys tie them"Yaya announce as suddenly a blink of an eye, ying and fang was already sitting on the chair infront of them was a wide table with only a white mantle on it.

"Ehh what is this for?Let us go!"both yingg and fang plead while trying to break free from the grip but no vail as they saw Yaya came over while holding a plate on her hands."Now,shall we do our payback?"she ask to her two other companions as the three of them smile devilishly as ying and fang gulp looking at the dessert,no a poison infront of them.Molded into small circles with flower designs of them.

"As for our payback,you will be eating yaya's cookies and officially we will be the one to served it to your mouths"boboiboy smirks and grab a piece of the cookies so as gopal as they appoach the two.

"Nooo,boboiboy,Yaya Gopal pls forgive us.Anything but not yaya's cookies--uhmmm"ying didn't finish her words as a taste of sandpaper covered her mouth as boboiboy smirk looking at his tied friends reaction and then they saw there soul left out their bodies.

"Rest in peace and happy halloween you two"they said as they light up the candle and pay there respect.

Hahahah,I've came up with this and it's so boring and lame that it doesn't sound like a scary short story.Pls forgive me since im not a full experience author and bad at grammar.Still if you like it,pls vote and comment and also,I'm promoting here my new YT account.xx_ni_ninx_xx,I would still edit boboiboy,Naruto fanfics and maybe I'm going to make their a gatcha stories.

Good day/night everyone.Ja ne!