Wedding

Today is the day we're getting married..and he also told seujong about our arrange marriage and yes she told me that it's okay, and of course I told her that it won't last long cause we will file a divorce after a year.

I'm getting dressed and I don't know how I'm feeling right now, I'm afraid of what will happen, I didn't have a boyfriend or any experience about love, well I guess with my family I have, but with a man? I don't, and now I'm getting married with someone I barely known, I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't know how to love a man except my father.

I forgot I shouldn't love him he has a girlfriend and he has plans to marry her.

But what about seujong, I know she agreed but in her heart I know it hurts, but there's nothing else she can do but to wait for our divorce.

"Honey are you ready?" I was surprised when mom entered the room where I was being groomed.

"You're here. Mom, I'm nervous I don't know what to do..I haven't had a boyfriend yet, and now look at me I'm getting dressed for my "unexpected" wedding" I said looking straight at her, I want to cry but my tears can't help.

"daughter, everything will change....you will soon learn to love each other"

I laughed to myself remembering that he already have a girlfriend "I'm not sure mom and maybe he already love someone else" 

"what are you saying, Mrs. Park told me that chanyeol doesn't have a girlfriend"

So his parents didn't know about his girlfriend...what if he said he had a girlfriend maybe we wouldn't be here.

I was cut off from my thoughts when the door opened and I saw a staff smiling.

"Ma'am you need to go out so we can start" said the staff, I got up and a staff member supported me and went to the church door.

I walked to the aisle and stopped, I thought if I was doing it right.... I had to do it for my parents.

I continued my walk and I saw seujong.

What is she doing here, does she want to be hurt?

I just let her be and looked at the one in front of me, is this really true? I will marry someone I do not love, someone I do not know much about, he smiled at me and held out his hand, I also reached out my hand and as we walked together.

"what is she doing here?" I asked him in confused tone.

"don't worry she's okay"

"are you sure?" I asked.

"yes she is" I just nodded and went to where I was supposed to stand.    

"I Chanyeol, take you, Rosé to be my friend, my lover, the Mother of my children and wife. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want,  in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of  failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and to protect you, to comfort and to encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity"
He said to me as he inserted the ring into my finger.

"I Rosé, take you Chanyeol, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through goodtimes and bad, regardless of the obstacles we way face together.
I gave you my hand, my heart, and my love from this day forward, for as long as we both shall live" 
I said as I insert the ring on his finger.

I know that what comes out of our lips is not true but somehow I was happy for a while.

I am happy to see my parents smiling while watching us...I know this is not true but if it makes them happy I will do it...but unexpectedly I turned to seujong, I could not explain her face..but when she saw me looking at her she smiled and mouthed "I'm okay"
I smiled at her and at the same time when my tears started to fall from my eyes.
Good thing my makeup is waterproof.

"why are you crying" chanyeol asked me who now looks worried.

"nothing, I'm just happy to see mom and dad smiling"  he just nodded and smiled.

we are now here in the house where we are supposed to live, the size is like a mansion, I think maybe it's just big for the two of us.

"Are you okay?" chanyeol asked me who is now hauling our belongings.

"Yes, but I think the house is too big for two people" he stopped what he was doing and nodded then looked at me.

"Yes I think so too" he said looking straight at OUR new house.

"Wait, does this house have many rooms?" I asked and he came in.

"let's see" he said and I followed him inside, I was just amazed at the beauty, the color of the living room is gray and white sofa, this house is very beautiful.

"let's go upstairs maybe the rooms are there" I nodded and followed him, when we got up I saw three rooms, when we opened the first room it was big and there was a king sized bed.

We went to the other two rooms and I saw another bathroom, maybe there is a bathroom in the big room, we went to the other room and there were a lot of things piled up.

"what is this? Are they playing with us?" I said while looking at the room full of stuff.

How come, this was such a big hose but there are only 3 rooms?

"calm down, don't worry I'll sleep on the sofa" he said as he walked to the bedroom, I followed him to fix my belongings.

"I'll sleep here, you can sleep in bed" he said as he put his clothes in the closet "what do you want to eat?" I asked while arranging my clothes.

"Do you know how to cook?" he asked and almost laughed...what can be funny?

"what is that face, why are you laughing" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"No, I just thought you said that you don't know how to do housework" he mentioned, and he was right I don't really know anything about housework yet.

"We can just order, so what do you want to eat?" I asked again.

"Just order a jajangmyeon from me" he said and continued what he was doing, I just nodded and I picked up my phone and called to order.

"okay, thank you" I thank her for getting my order and turn my phone off.

"Are you hungry?" he asked me.

"Yess superr!!!" I said as I put away my clutter.

"It's what auntie sandara said, you easily get hungry" he said while laughing.

"I don't know but it's really easy for me to get hungry" this is because mom told him, that's why he kept laughing at me "yahhh stop it" I said as I slapped him with slippers "okay i will stop".

So this is my update for today! hope you guys like it! sorry for my slow update please guys bare with it, I'm doing my schoolworks that's why my updates are sometimes short or sometimes I can't update, but I promise to write more so I can update more for you guys to enjoy! thank you again!!!♡♡♡

juerosé♡