Heartbreaker?

"What flavor maam?" The vendor ask.

"Just one chocolate icecream please" I help ye-joon sit on the chair.

"youre not eating mama?" I shook my head and smile.

"I'm full, maybe next time"

"Here's your order maam" I smile at the waiter adn then give the icecream to ye-joon.

"Mama can you take a picture of me and send it to papa" he asked cutely.

"of course, anything for you honey" I took my phone from my bag and take a picture of ye-joon while eating icecream.

"here, look baby, you look so cute" I said smiling while showing him the photo of him that I took.

"hehe, really mama?"

"of course, you are always the cutest"  I said tapping his head.

After ye-joon finish his icecream, we immidietly went home to take a rest, and also to get ready for our flight tomorrow.

"take them for a bath please, we'll get our things for tomorrow ready" They keep running earlier while we are in the park, so I ask our maids to take them for a bath since, I'll be packing my things for tomorrow.

"Ye-joon, come here, let's pack your clothes"

"mama, I'm so excited for tomorrow" he said smiling widely.

"and so am I, it's my first going on a vacation with you and your papa"  I saw his face frowned, as if he saw something that not right.

"why, havent you tried it with papa, while both of you are boyfriends and girlfriends?" Right! he doesnt know that this was just an arranged marriage.

"umh, me and your daddy was so busy before, that's why we never had the chance to go on a vacation together, and also our parents won't allow us" Good thing I'm a story maker haha.

"Wht not? both of you are dating, what's wrong with that?"

"Because we are not yet married, we can't even sleep together before, our parents are really a strict one, but they support us with our relationship" huh! what a great alibi. he nod saying that he finally understand.

"My mom and dad are the opposite" What? he really have this mature thinking, just imagine at his age he already know about those things.

"And why is that?" I give him a curious look, while packing his clothes, yes, we are now in his room, I was packing his clothes while he is choosing what he'll be bringing.

"My mom and dad eloped, my Granparents was different, the don't allow them to date each other, so as the hardheaded they are, the plan to elope so their parents can't break them apart" I chuckle as how hes reaction change everytime he talk.

"So, after that, what happened, Did your grandparents finally accept them, after finding out that they eloped" he nod his head excitedly, excited to share his parents story.

"of course they accept it, how could they, when my mom and dad are back, they are already married without my grandparents knowing, and you know mama what's the most exciting part?"

"what is it" I said giving my full attention to him.

"My mom is also pregnant, and it was me who she was carrying in her womb, that's why my grandparents agreed to their relationship because of me, how could they say no, they would regret living without this beautiful creature standing infront of you mama" I laugh at how he confidently say those words, but yeah, he was true he was such a beautiful creature....
an angel to be exact.

But did they really eloped? still I'm so happy that they did that decision, if they didnt fight for their love, I wouldnt be able to have this child as a meantime son, I'm so thankful to them.

"But mama, how did you papa meet?" there goes this question, a question that I can't answer, a question that me, myself, don't know the answer.
I was about to answer his question when the door open, revealing chanyeol.

"Why are you so early? I thought your going home late" I ask him before kissing him, yeah about that I think I really have to that wherever ye-joon is around.

"well I just miss both of you, What arebyou guys talking right now, did I interrupt you both?" I roll my eyes.

"you surely did" I said remembering the question that ye-joon asked me.

"oh, I'm so-" I cut him off immidietly when I realize something.

"Right! you were just in time, you should help me answering ye-joon's question" his mouth formed  "^0^"

"so, ye-joon what was your question all about?"

"I was asking about how did the both of you met"
he nod his head, as if it really happened.

"So papa was a school heartthrob before" my eyes widened by what he said, he's so full of himself.

"And your mama was just an ordinary student, and you know what's more interesting?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"what is it papa?" ye-joon exclaimed excitedly.

"as a heartthrob I am, your mama has a crush on me, she used to give me a loveletters befo-" I cut him off before he could add more words that is definitely not me! I mean I'm not that kind of girl who gave a loveletters to a boy, not even my crush! I won't do such a cringy thing.

"excuse me! youre the one who approach me first! you said you had a big fat crush on me! guess what baby? I'm not even a fan of him, yes he is handsome but I'm not one of those girls who are obsessed on him, I don't even have a crush on him" huh! now look at those reaction of yours.

"Well, yes that's the truth, but what can I do, your mom caught ny attention first, She had those magic in her eyes even the stars envied" I was frozen on my seat while his saying those words looking straight at me, I hope that was really what happened, I wish we both know each other first before the did, but can't change the fact that we really are just stuck in a loveless marriage.

"what happened next papa?"

"when I confess my feeling to your mother, she didnt believe it, because aside from being a heartthrob I was also a heartbreaker, so she told me that if I change into a better one, maybe she can accept me, so I did as what she said, I change from a worse to better, and that's because of your mama, thanks to her I guess" He was such a great story maker, how smart he is tobthink about those unknown scenarios.

"So mama finally said yes?" well, I guess this was my time to say my lines, I took a deep breath then nod.

"yes! your papa did a great job changing his self, so I let him court me first, and after a month of courting I finally said my yes"  I guess this story was done, another chapter to unfold tomorrow with this two guys in front of me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

So this is for today's update, I hope you guys enjoy this.☺️
I'm sorry for this late update, We just arrived from our vacation so it's kind of late, actually while I'm on our vacation I sometimes wrote for this chapter when I have a time, And also for the remaining chapters, I have a class so I think I can't publish a chapter every week so I guess my next update will be publish after two weeks, Hope you guys understand.🥺
Thank you for those who support this story, I'm really sorry guys😞

juerose♡