two

Sana woke up from her slumber to realize that it was already early in the morning. I must've been really tired. She got up to go to her kitchen to fix a quick meal. She unlocked her phone and opened her instagram. Who is green_mina0324? She opened the chat and to her horror, she had actually accidentally sent her pictures to the random stranger.

4:27 am
sanapomu: ah shit
sanapomu: i meant to send that to myself

A few hours had passed since she had sent that text. Sana had just been lounging around since it was Saturday and she didn't have any school work due.

9:15 am
sanapomu: not a chatty type of person eh?
sanapomu: look, im sorry i sent it to you instead
sanapomu: you should be thankful tbh
sanapomu: i looked cute there

The stranger still hadn't replied and Sana just wishes there was an unsend option since she could've just unsent her pictures from the start instead of apologizing and waiting for the stranger to reply.

11:02 am
sanapomu: hello are you there

Sana just gave up on waiting for the stranger to reply. She opened her profile to see what this green_mina0324 looks like.

green_mina0324

jhpark_0201 and 291k ❤ 50k 💬Thank you so much to our fans for coming! We hope to see you soon

Thank you so much to our fans for coming! We hope to see you soon. 

green_mina0324

jhpark_0201 and 358k ❤ 29k 💬the set today looked grand

the set today looked grand

green_mina0324

jhpark_0201 and 101k ❤ 31k 💬pd-nims drum set is so cool

pd-nims drum set is so cool

Sana groaned. Isn't there a full face pic? She thought to herself as she scrolled through Mina's account. She gave up and opened to see who Mina is following.

green_mina0324 is following
kimdh.dubu
imnayeonofficial
Summer Hits ENT Official

She's an artist? Sana thought to herself. She just thought that she was a famous vlogger of sorts when she saw Mina's caption referring to her fans. She tapped on Summer Hits' account and scrolled until she saw what she was looking for. Aha, gotcha.

Summer Hits ENT Official

jhpark_0201 and 901k ❤ 502k 💬Mina's EYES WIDE OPEN teaser photo

Mina's EYES WIDE OPEN teaser photo. Catch Mina in TWICE's new EYES WIDE OPEN mini album.
#EYESWIDEOPEN
#TWICE
#Mina

Holy shit she's hot