20

— ani

i was about to walk to the bathroom to get my hair washed when doyoung had carried me into the bathroom "KIM DOYOUNG PUT ME DOWN I WILL PULL YOUR HAIR OFF YOUR HEAD" i shout as he laughed putting me into the sink.

he started rinsing my dark black ebony hair in the sink, it felt quite nice. i stared into his face while he was busy rinsing my hair. "i might melt" he says and i slap him gently in the face "what was that for?" he pouts

"doyoung i swear you could be a professional hair cleaner" i tell him "thats a quite nice career choice"

we both laughed as he splashed water into my face and i tried my best to get revenge. "you are so annoying!"

when he finished, he rubbed the towel onto my hair quite roughly, "doyoung i swear to god" he laughs and runs away. i stood up "wait what are you doing, i told you, you wont have to move an inch" and he carries me into the bed again.

he dresses me in his hoodie "you act as if i injured my limbs, im telling you, im fine" i deadpan

he lays me down on the bed again and wraps me up in a blanket. he was about to leave when "stay" i pleaded him "pleaseeeeeeeee" i gave him puppy eyes as i scoot over to tap the spot beside me.

he sits down quite awkwardly.

— doyoung

"stay" i paused for a while, i felt my confidence going down. i wanted to but i didn't know how to. "pleaseeeeeeee"

i sit beside her stiffly as she laughed at my awkward state

"just go to sleep" i tell her "but i cant"

she puts my hand on her head asking me to pet her, i did what she wanted me to and started singing her a song.

make your day - nct 127

Just by your existence, you already shine radiantly like this After I met you,
all of the things that are surrounding me feels like a dream...

I want to be beside you I'll always be on your side whenever,
my dear I want to be with you everyday Every single day, Eternally...

she fell asleep as i put my penguin plushie around her arms, putting the blanket around her.

"sweetest dreams, ani"