Chapter 7: Arrival and demand

The Juggernaut, somewhere at the FIS space

5 hours before arrival

1000 hours.

(this is how the Juggernaut flagship looks like

(this is how the Juggernaut flagship looks like.)

It's 5 hours later before arrival. all of the auxiliaries forces, that were around 40k of them are stationed in this ship. all of them are all resting and waiting as the entire fleet is in hyperspace to Kauradla 2. along with it there are many discussing kinds of stuff and to go on their own entertainment which they can get in the huge staff room that they are in.

In the hangar, two types of AI-controlled starfighter are stationed in their land stance. it is in large quantity because these two starfighters save more of the space in the hangar. meaning they are put in the big number on the hangar because of how their landing position is space-saving on the ship hangar, along with that there is least some starfighter that needed to be piloted by organics which only a small number of them present on the hangar.

While they were busy, as time tells some of the higher ranks in the FIS army are watching for further the primitive progress on their invasion. the higher ranks are busy watching the primitive behavior, movements, and what they are doing on Kauradla 2. the reason is they will have to gather more evidence for justification to eradicate this Empire for good, they may need to know if they cross the line or not, because the level of the mercy of the FIS will drop down the more they begin to cross the line, in which they will be vengeful and heartless along with it they will embrace their past just for this one primitive invader.

Meanwhile, on the mess hall, there was around 8 veteran sitting on the same table discussing their own things and thoughts about the current invasion. they all socialized with each other at the same table, all 8 of them while some are eating their meal while both still discussing one another. this was like a reunion for them as they all got stuck from the hyperspace malfunction can come back and meet together in one place, but for the two veterans that are in Kauradla 2, they had something to discuss Timothy and Hucklin.

"So it's good to see all of us here meet up at one table, been a year or long time to see all of us can be together in this reunion of a lifetime. so tell me least some of the experience you could think during the war against those arrogant genocidal asterians, what best you can get from your memory in the past before all of us back in this table?" Emily asked the rest of the 8 veterans about their previous experience during the war.

"Let's start with me then, everyone," Cirirgius said as he raised two of his left arm, his species had four arms. then Emily and the rest allow him to tell one from him. "It all started during the year 25 of the war. I was assigned by my squad of cuvoid, the task is to destroy and burn any asterian buildings and eliminate any asterian on a sigh. along with it, we take prisoners to the one that surrenders, it was meant to put them in utter humiliation.