Chapter 3

Betty's pov
*crying* What am I gonna do V ? He wants custody of Chloe and the baby "B don't stress it too much, he can't get custody because he was never there for you or Chloe" He is rich and he's going to beat me "He can't beat you, money isn't everything"
Jughead's pov
I was in my office working when I heard Toni on the phone, and she was talking loud enough for me to hear "This plan you had is genius sweets, Jones is so stupid actually thinking this kid is his but don't worry, once he signs his inheritance over to me we'll kill him" I was shocked and angry, angry that she lied to me and angry that she made me yell horrible things at Betty so I decided to confront her, Toni get the hell out of my office and your fired, on all fronts "You can't fire me, I'm pregnant with your baby" No your not I just heard your little conversation with sweetpea "Fine, you were always a prick anyway" After Toni left I soon called Betty to apologize "J-Jughead if your calling to gloat about your rich lawyers your not going to win in court" No I actually wanted to apologize for my behavior and was wondering if we could evenly spend time with Chloe "Ok, I'm ok with that but why the sudden change of heart ?" I heard Toni talking on the phone to sweetpea "Well at least now you believe me" yeah and I'm sorry.

A/N: Sorry For The short chapter, it is currently 11:30pm where I live and I honestly might regret making Jughead be nice that fast in the morning, so if Jughead saying that turns out to be a dream don't be surprised, bc I most likely regretted making him nice that fast because again right now I'm tired and don't even know what I'm writing.