Chapter 4

*At pops*
Betty's pov
"So what days would I get to see Chloe and the baby ?" Jughead asked me "On the weekends, does that work for you ?" "I guess since I'm usually working on weekdays"he agreed "Ok then it's settled, you get to see them on the weekends but did you want to see just Chloe today and get to know her ? You know since you can't meet the baby yet" "Yeah, yes, just give me your address and I'll be there" "ok" I spoke and wrote down the address on a piece of paper and handed it to him "Should I... bring anything ?" "No, she's not really the type of kid to play with toys, she's rather spend her time reading, she's the smartest kid in her class"  "wonder where she got that from" Jughead spoke, knowing she got it from him "It's not the only thing she got from you" I smiled.
It was now 2pm when Jughead knocked on the door "Hey" I greeted "Hey" he greeted back "I-uh, I brought her a gift"  "Come in, she's having her lunch right now, I also made you some lunch"  "Thank you"  "Of course, Chloe sweetheart I want you to meet someone"  "Who mommy ?" She asked while eating her sandwich "This is Jughead, he is your daddy"I spoke "Mommy he's the scary man who was at the store when I got lost, he made me cry"  "I-uh" Jughead struggled, he tugged on the collar of his shirt "I'm sorry about that" Jughead apologized "I don't want to see him" Chloe cried "Chlo...he's your daddy"  "I don't care I don't want him here"  "come on Chloe he really wants to see you"  "I don't want to see him !"she screamed "Baby, please" Jughead tried "No, I don't want to talk or look at you"  "It's ok jug, just take a seat and eat"  "But I don't want him here" chloe spoke "Well it's not your choice, it's mine" I spoke "Here you go Jughead" I said and placed a plate of food in front of him
No ones pov
"Oh I really missed these sandwiches"  "it's just a sandwich" chloe stated "It's not just a sandwich, it's a Jones sandwich" Jughead spoke, mesmerized "I haven't had one in such a long time, too busy to make my own lunch" the Jones sandwich consisted of many things, and it was a double deck sandwich because of that "Enjoy" Betty smiled.
"Can I have another Jones sandwich please" Jughead asked "Mommy can I have another sandwich please ?" Chloe asked not long after Jughead "She got your appetite" "No I didn't ! I actually don't want a sandwich anymore" Chloe said "Is that right ?" "Yep, can I go read now ?" Chloe asked as she started getting up from her chair "Not so fast, you have to wait for daddy, he's taking you out for the rest of the day" Betty smiled, looking a Jughead "I don't want to go out" "sure you do, now go put on your shoes and wait for daddy by the door" "But daddy wanted another Jones sandwich" Jughead pouted "I'll wrap it in tinfoil and you can take it to go, jug" Betty smiled.
"Alright, where do you want to go first, munchkin ?" Jughead asked as he and Chloe sat in the car "Home" Chloe pouted while looking out the window "Come on, where do you really want to go ?" Jughead asked "The library" "I can do that" Jughead started the car and soon they drove to the library "I think the kids section should be around here somewhere" "I don't read kids books" Chloe scoffed and led Jughead to the teen section, she picked out a book and sat on the couch, she started reading it "Don't you want to just checkout the book and we can have some fun ?" He asked "nope" she said and kept reading "You're breathing too loudly, Forsythe" she said annoyed "What will it take for you to like me ?" He asked frustrated "Let me read, alone" she stated "Fine, I'll be in the cafeteria if you-" he started but Chloe interrupted "I won't need you".
"Betty she's impossible, she made us come to the library but she kicked me out of the area she is in" "Try and talk to her, I have to go" Betty said before she hung up the phone "Chloe are you done reading yet ?" "Not even close, Forsythe"  "Bug, please, I'm trying so hard to be in your life, can you just let me in ?"  "No, can you let me read now ?"  "Chloe I will take you out of this library kicking and screaming if I have to, but we're going to the amusement park, we'll pick up your mom on the way".
After they picked up Betty they arrived at the amusement park "Where do you want to go first, bug ?" Jughead asked "The lolli swing ride"  "alright, I'll get the tickets while you two get in line" Jughead smiled, he then returned with the tickets when it was the girls' turn to get on along with other people "Alright how many ?" The man asked "Three-"         
Jughead started "Two" Chloe interrupted "Sorry Forsythe, only room for two on a swing on this ride" Chloe grinned "It's ok he can still get on a separate swing behind us" Betty tried "Yeah, so three tickets please" Jughead said and Chloe huffed.
On the ride Chloe and Betty were laughing and smiling while Jughead just felt pathetic, he was a grown man sitting alone on a swing on a childrens ride, as soon as the ride finished, Jughead stepped off the swing a felt dizzy "Where do you want to go next ?"  "Bumper cars !" Again once they got to the ride, of course it was another two seater so once again Jughead was alone on a ride, letting the kids bump into him "Jug why don't you join the fun ?" Betty asked "Not feeling too good" he explained.
After a few hours Jughead was hauling around multiple life sized stuffed animals and he wasn't enjoying it "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, here take the tickets Betty" he said, he then walked to the eating area and sat down at a picnic table, he rubbed his face with his hands and ordered some hot dogs, this was the only thing that he could do, wallow in self pity while eating hot dogs "Bug why don't we go see daddy for a while ?"  "No, I don't want to see him"  "Bug... he's doing everything for you and he's bought you everything you've asked for"  "I don't like him"  "Come on lets go find him" Betty said, ignoring Chloe.
"Jug what are you doing ?"  "Contemplating my life choices, eating hot dogs, drowning my sorrows"  "Well Chloe says she wants to ride the bumper boats with you" Betty lied and Chloe pulled her down to her level and whisper yelled "I didn't say that"  "S-she does ?" He asked hopeful "Yes, come on now".