Carnival

Alistair chuckled as he opened the door and started for the waiting car. "Well to be fair I haven't seen you in red or black. I was just noting that your pink undergarments look good on you. And now I'm wondering how opposed you'd be to me drawing you in them?" He said easily as he opened the car door for her. (And that's out there now.) He thought. "You can say no. I'm not going to get pissed or anything. You kind of just have a way about you that makes me want to draw you."

She blushed lightly when he suggested it, tripping over a crack in the sidewalk with how startled she was. She righted herself quickly and climbed into the car, completely flustered. "Oh. Um. Well, i don't know." She took a minute to wait for him to get into the car and to give the address to the driver before speaking again. "Bunny panties are kind of embarrassing. If you wanted to draw me, id rather be wearing something that I put on with the intent of being seen as opposed to my comfy nobody will see them." She rambled a bit, not sure if that would still be okay with him. "But um if thats okay i wouldnt mind it, so long as I get to paint you in return. Fair is fair." She enticed with a hopeful smile.

Alistair chuckled. "What state of dress are you wanting to paint me in?" He asked with amusement. "Because I don't actually own or wear underwear and judging by your reaction to Mukan. I feel like that's something I need to warn you about. But if you're wanting to draw me like one of your French girls I'm going to have to insist that that's not exactly fair." He looked at her as he spoke and the driver wirelessly drove onwards.

She shot him a look and rolled her eyes. "I cleaned your closet and already knew that." She reasoned. "And I am not the one asking to draw someone specifically in their underwear here. I meant fully clothed." She countered, her eyes on him and a smirk on her face. He seemed so constantly amused with her and she couldnt help but find it contagious since she knew from what she had seen and heard it was a rarity.

Alistair chuckled. "Fair enough. Maybe one day I'll draw you like one of my French girls." He said with a grin. He didn't know why it seemed like she was always so amusing to him but she was. He had no idea when they met how much they would get along. But it was surprisingly not bad at all being around her.

She laughed louder then and looked at him curiously. "What is it with you and your brother and trying to get me naked?" She asked with genuine amused curiosity then. Mukan she could understand. He clearly put off vibes of a ladies man full of one liners and one night stands. But Alistair always complained about how angry he was all the time and how full of rage. But he had never seemed like that to her so maybe he was just wrong all together. Either way, she didn't see what either of them saw in her.

Alistair chuckled. "I was merely joking where my brother truly believes he's God's gift to women." He defended with amusement. "God I haven't smiled this much pretty much ever. Not since I was a kid at least." (Should I thank her for that?) He wondered as the car pulled up to the curb and parked. Alistair nodded at the driver and opened the door to get out.

She smiled with surprise at his compliment and climbed out of the car. "Well, you must just not be used to spending time with someone who doesnt think they're gods gift to women." She teased easily. The smile looked good on him. When Mukan smiled, his eyes danced but when Alistair smiled, it was like a release of a strain on his muscles, something finally breaking through. And it felt so rewarding. "Okay so I'll go in first and then you come in after me okay? My manager is a dick and im not technically allowed to have visitors during work hours. And i really need this job so just pretend like you don't know me and look busy." She requested hopefully then before turning to head inside before he could argue.