Bite

Mukan laughed. "Relax will ya. I wasn't asking you to actually start hammering down on yourself buck naked." He defended with amusement. "I'm saying to keep your clothes on entirely and show me what you do so I can help you out bunny. This is purely my whole damsel in distress thing not a sex thing right now. Maybe later I can watch you actually masturbate. But right now I wanna give ya some pointers." (Man she's clearly not high enough if she's still this uptight.) He mused.

She frowned at him, desperately needing to change the subject. She absolutely wasnt going down this road with him. It wasn't going to get them anywhere, or rather it would get them everywhere. He seemed like a hands on teacher. Which both enthused her and mortified her at the same time. He hadnt taken the bait of her being serious and she hadnt expected his drugs to be this good. Which she realized now was stupid on her part since he was a fucking immortal. They'd definitely need the best to actually get high. It had been her last ditch effort to not show him or tell him anything. But God damn was he too attractive to say no to when she couldn't think like this. She sighed then before groaning and throwing herself back on the bed, her hair splayed across his pillows. "How many girls have you given instructional tutorials to? I feel like i should ask if you wash your sheets." She teased with a small chuckle and a smirk.

Mukan laughed. "Sheets are cleaned every other night because I feel a burning need to keep things clean. And to answer your question I used to teach a class in the eighties. I taught several women about sexual health." He said casually as he pointed to a certificate on his wall. "I'm a certified sex teacher. So you'll be learning from a professional." (If that doesn't impress her nothing will.) He thought with amusement.

She couldn't help but giggle at him, shaking her head with heavy amusement. "I keep forgetting that you're really fucking old. You literally became a sex teacher before i was even born. And actually, depending on the year, you could have done it before my mother was even born." She looked at him again then from where she lay, heavy amusement plastered on her face. She was way too humored that he was ancient and trying to get her into bed. If he looked his age it would have been absolutely pervy.

Mukan chuckled. "That just means I have immeasurable experience and know what I'm talking about." He said with a smirk. "Maybe I taught your grandma a thing or two. Who knows. Now assume the position and show me what you're doing. How often do you try?" He smirked at her as he set the bong aside to watch what she would do.

She laughed heartily and covered her face with her hands, trying to talk herself out of this with a groan. "I can't believe were even having this conversation." She said with mortification in her voice. "I haven't tried in years. So i couldn't even tell you." She added before uncovering her eyes to look at him again. "I dated the same guy from fifteen to nineteen. He saw it as cheating so I stopped doing it. Then when we broke up, I got drunk and went home with some random guy my sister knows. That was like two years ago. I haven't done anything since then so I don't try and i dont have a position to assume." She explained, her face flushed, the redness covering her chest and stomach too.

Mukan chuckled. "Well then I definitely have to just say two things. One. It isn't you. And two. It isn't cheating to masturbate. It's a perfectly healthy and normal thing to do. You were with an asshole who probably believed women didn't need to enjoy it. Sounds like a quack." He smirked and nodded in her direction. "Get comfortable. I'll show you how to do it. Then you can get some much needed relief. It's better than any drug for relaxing." (This has escalated into a damn emergency.) He thought.

She snorted and rolled her eyes at him and his decided characteristics of her ex. "He wasnt a quack. I met alot of women he was with before me, they all adored him and he was known for being good in bed. Im telling you, its just me." She reiterated before sighing, continuing to lay on the bed. She didn't know how she was meant to lay or get comfortable so she assumed what she was doing would suffice. "And im not completely uneducated or naive. I know how to do it, ive gotten pointers from my sister before too. It's just not going to matter." She added, tryibg to save his self esteem. This was pointless and she would much rather be eating junk food and playing video games.