39; Betrayals

ZHUBAO

I opened my eyes and stood up; I was already awake an hour ago. I just can't stand up because of the dizziness, then I held my head. I catch up with all of them, still sleeping very tight. I took the bottle out of curiosity as a smirk flashed on my lips, "Just as I thought it was tequila..."

I went to the kitchen and put the bottle on the trash, I took my backpack on the backyard and decided to take a bath then I went to the guest room. After taking a bath, I wore my black fit shorts and a white crop top topped with a black sleeveless polo. I went to the kitchen and look for the maids. I can find no one, they're so rich but why they don't have any maids, or maybe they are on their day off.

"They really don't have maids huh?" I glanced left and right; I took my make-up and just put powder and lip tint.

I started preparing on the kitchen shamelessly when someone entered,

"You know how to cook huh?" It was Shuai's mom.

"Uh, yes auntie, my mom teaches me to." I smiled.

"What are you cooking?" she looked at the pan.

"A simple dish for breakfast, auntie." I said.

She smiled at me. "Cook for all of us, I know your boyfriend would like that..."

I chucked. "Uhm, sorry auntie. But I don't have a boyfriend..."

"Don't deny it, I know Junhao and you had a mutual understanding." She looked at my eyes, "I mean, its too obvious..."

"How did you know, auntie?" I confusedly asked, "I mean, its not that really obvious—"

"I saw you last night..." She said, preparing her own tea.

"Last night, what happened last night, auntie?" I asked again.

"I saw him kissed your forehead last night..." she whispered.

"Really, I just don't—"

She chuckled. "Just as I thought, you we're already drunk that time..."

I didn't respond and continue cooking. have I done something embarrassing.

"They're just taking a bath." It was auntie, I nodded at her and sat on the first chair on the side after preparing everything.

After a couple of minutes, Junhao is the first one who entered the kitchen. I'm expecting him to greet me a sweet good morning.

But he didn't.

He didn't even noticed my presence.

I ignored it, just think that he still has a hangover. 

"Good morning..." It was Xiao Bao.

"Good morning..." It was Ji, then he sat beside me.

"Good morning.." Hang and Yuhan greeted.

"GOOD MORNING!" I excitedly greeted back. I look at Junhao.

Still, emotionless.

There's something probably wrong here.

"Mom will just eat after us..." Xinhao said.

"Junhao, do you want some coffee, I'll get you some—"

He stood up. "No, thanks, I can get it by myself..."

I started to eat even I already lost my appetite.

Why is he ignoring me, did I do something wrong?