Chapter 5

AN// I have finally updated;] Inside the townhouse

'Hey Cal have you finished packing?' I asked my husband. 'Just putting some last minute stuff into the carry on, why?' he asked coming into the room we decided to make the Nursery. 'Did you pack all of the toiletries?' 'Yes Babe i did.' 'And My prenatal vitamins?' 'Yes' 'How bout' my emergency snacks.' 'That's the next thing on my list.' 'Alright good as soon as those are packed we just have to put them in the car.' 'Yep, and while we are gone for the next two weeks the painters will get our room and the Babies room painted. Plus some of the Baby furniture will be delivered.' 'And they set it all up right?' 'Yes Babe they are gonna put all of the stuff together.'

If you can't tell were getting ready to leave for Lake Winnetka. 'I still can't believe we're having twins' Isaid. 'Me either, I know my family will be happy for us. Think your parent's will be happy for us?' He asked. 'Mom Yes, Dad not sure. Thank you for agreeing on waiting to tell them.' 'Well this way we get to tell them in person.' 'Oh I almost forgot, I wanna take them each a copy of the sonagram.' 'I thought that you emailed it to them.' 'I did email it to Nora and Lorranie. I want our parents to have a physical copy.' 'okay, I don't know about you but I'm ready for bed.' Yeah let's head to bed, I'm tired and we have plane to catch in the morning'. As we layed down to sleep, I couldn't wait to see my family and tell them all about our house and the babies.

The next morning we woke up, showered and got dressed. 'Do you want some breakfast before we head to the airport?' I asked. 'Nah I figured we would get something to eat when we get there.' 'Okay.' We made it to the airport, checked in for our flight and stopped at one of the Cafe's to get breakfast. Before I knew it we were on the plane and taking off. 'Oh Babe I completely forgot to tell you that our house on the lake is finished.' 'Wow Really.' 'Yeah, Dad said that he went ahead and furnished it as well.' 'So we can stay in it?' I asked excitedly. 'Um Hum" He even made up a room for the baby.' 'That's great.' 'Oh one more thing Dad and Sarina want to throw you a Baby shower while we're there.' 'Aww that is so sweet of them.'

I must have fallen asleep cause, Before I Knew it I was being gently shook awake. 'Hey Jamie Babe time to get up.' I was up and we were off the plane and to the car that was sent to the airport for us. 'so where are we going first?' I asked. Cal just smiled and replied 'Our place, Dad left the keys for us under the matt.' So we set off to our house on the lake.

We made it to our house. 'Wow' I said. Cal just smiled at me. 'I don't know about you but I'm exhausted.' I nodded my head yes, as we walked in. 'We have a long day tomorrow so how about we go take a nice relaxing bath, get some dinner and go to bed early.' 'That sounds wonderful, and your the one who said that we would have dinner with all of them tomorrow. Plus your taking Jake and Sarah out on the boat, while I am out to lunch with My Mom, Nora and Sarina. Just know that my Dad will try to tag along with them.' 'Oh I figured that He will.' 'Let's go get the bath ready, we'll explore the house when we get up tomorrow.' I said. With that went to our  bathroom off of the master bedroom. We enjoyed our first night at the lake.