Harpo Parish Nadermane

Octavia sat in the living couch. She couldn't help but think of the unicorn mare. Vinyl and her been friends since a long time - well at first the cellist didn't quite like the loud brash unicorn mare, and the two weren't friends in middle school. Funny story, the two were enemies since they met the first time but it stop once in HighSchool- but that's another story to tell.

Octavia thoughts were stop by knocking from the front door.

____________________________________

In Vinyl's room, the unicorn seem to be having quite the dream."mmmm Tavi~"She moan." Mmm~ harder, faster, put force. Mmmm~ that feels awesome~" If anypony were hearing this, they all would of thought that the unicorn is having a steamy dream about a certain mare name Octavia. But what the unicorn is dreaming is Octavia but instead of something exciting- the mare in her dreams is giving her a nice hoof rub."Those hooves are magic Tavi~"she moan again."Lower-don't be afraid to put more force." The sleeping unicorn smile in her sleep.

___________________________________

Octavia stood at the open door, smiling at the stallion. The earth pony blue mane seem unbrushed as if he just woken up, his purple coat seem unwashed and his green eyes were hidden by tinted sunglasses. The mare smile,"Good morning Harpo." She greeted. Harpo Parish Nadermane is his name but Harpo for short.

Harpo whence in pain, rubbing his temples,"Octavia, please not so loud."He hissed. The mare rolled her eyes noticing few things about the stallion- he's clearly hungover. She moved to the side, allowing the stallion to enter. Harpo trot inside taking a seat on the DJ's soft couch. He continue to wear those sunglasses which cause curiosity to the mare.

Octavia took a seat next to Harpo and with a questionable expression to asked,"Why are you still wearing sunglasses indoors?" The stallion shrug and look away from the suspicious mare. Harpo could feel the icy stare Octavia is giving- he sigh and turn back at the mare.
He sigh again and remove his sunglasses- Octavia gasp at what she sees.

Harpo... Her good friend- has a purple eye.
"Harpo!" Octavia shouted,"What on Equestria happen to your eye!" She shouted.

The stallion whence in pain holding his head-"Easy Octavia."he said in pain,"Don't shout. We can discuss what happen after you start making my coffee." Octavia sigh, rolling her eyes. She stood up and trot to the kitchen-"May I ask why we are at Vinyl's house?" Octavia who is in the kitchen began to explain the reason why while she makes the coffee.

________________________________

I am very sorry for the looooonng wait.... I kinda had writersblock- ( wrote other stories) but suddenly
Ta-Daaa! This chapter happen!
Thank you for takin' ya time reading this....

Tad Tad