Chapter 2: Friendship

Lloyd leads me the way to my first class, math. I hate math, it makes my brain exploded. After we got to in front of the class, Lloyd left me because he had English class. 'okay you can do this Y/n' my thoughts. I walk inside of the class and lucky the teacher isn't come yet.

'okay, so where am i going to sit? hmnn..'

"Y/n!, over here!" I saw Zane waving at me. I walk to Zane and sit next to him. "i didn't expect you to be in this class haha." i said

"me neither." Zane said

wait is this me or Zane voice sounds like robot?. Nah, i guess he has a unique voice.

"Sooo do you like math?." I ask

"I like math and physics, cause its very interesting to learn." he said. I believe he's not a human. Anyway, our teachers came in and class is starting.

About 10 minutes passed, i feel bored. Nothing that teacher said come to my brain. i look up at Zane and he seems to pretty enjoy the lesson. I look back to the teacher to pay attention to it again.

"Hey Y/n."

"What?."

"What class do you have next?." Zane ask

"physics."

"do you want me to walk you to physics class?."

"Yes please, that would be so helpful."

"okay." Zane said as hes giving me a smile.

we continue talking but this time were trying to lower our voice to not get caught by the teacher.

a few minutes passed and the second period bell rang. All the students in our class ran out of the classroon and goes to their second period class. Besides me and Zane are just walking normally out of the class. we walk through the hallway, looking at all the students who going into their class.

"here we are in physics class. Unfortunately were not in the same class again, well see you at lunch!." Zane said as he walk away

"Thanks Zane, see ya at lunch!." I said as i wave at Zane. Now let's get into the class. I make a few steps into the class, hoping that there's someone i know so i didn't get too nervous.

"Y/n?."

"Jay?." i said as i speed up my steps and sat next to Jay.

"it seems like were on same class haha.." Jay said

"Yeah, anddddd why are you using scarf?." I ask

"Its..Its..Nothing i just like to have it on."

"suree.."

The teacher comes in and the class is began.

I didn't understand the lessons that teacher gave to us. I feel sleepy for some reason. Sometimes i talk to Jay to keep me awake.

Timeskip to lunch

Finally the time that i love has come. Me and Jay are walking out of class and goes to our locker to put our things back before we go into lunchroom.

"Hey umm.. the physics lesson was fun right?" Jay ask

"The lesson almost killed me." I said as i close my locker hard until Jay got scared

"EEEKKK.... S-so.. do-do you want t-to go to lunchroom?." Jay stutter

"Yeah, you lead the way." i said as we both walk to the lunchroom. we take our foods and find where to sit.

"Y/n! Over here!." i heard Lloyd yell and immediately looking ta him. Hes sitting with Kai, Cole, and Zane.

"Jay, right there."

"O-o okay." Jay said as we both walk to their table.

"sooo how is the lesson going, Y/n?." Lloyd ask

"It's so terrible, i can't even remember what the teacher said."

"maybe just because you're new here, don't worry you will get used to it." Kai said

"Or we can help you study on all the subjects." Zane said happily.

"thank you, i might need that."

Timeskip

Finally it's the end of the school day. I ran into my locker to putting my things and meet up with the gang. I walk into the exit door and i see them sitting in the bench talking to each other. I start walking to them.

"Finally there's no attack from Garmadon" Cole said

"Attack from what?." I jump into the conversation

"Ummmm"

"You will find out soon." Nya said

"Okay?." i said

"Soooooooo Y/n, How's your first day at school?." Kai ask

"I think its nice i guess?, I just need to get used to this school."

We continued our conversation, until I realize that Kai, Jay, Cole and Zane had been staring at me for a bunch of time. I try to look at myself to make sure if there's something that attracted them, but i don't find anything. It's like only Lloyd, Nya, and me that only talking.

"Hey, why do you guys are staring at me?." i ask them.

"UHHHH.... NOTHING." They said together as i can see that they face becomes red.

"Do you guys have fever or something?, your face became red."

"I.... I HAVE TO GO NOW!." Kai said as he grab Nya's hand and walk away.

"HEY! I HAVEN'T DONE TALKING." I heard Nya yell from a far.

I look back to Jay, Cole, and Zane. and

"I NEED TO GO TOO, SEE YA Y/N!." Jay said

"SAME." Cole said

"SEE YOU TOMORROW Y/N!." Zane said

After that they run away, leaving me with Lloyd.

"What is wrong with them?." Lloyd ask

"No idea." I said

"Oh well i guess we better get back home now." I said as i laughed a bit

"Yeah." Lloyd said as we walk together to our apartment. On the way to apartment, Lloyd take on his hoode and face down, just like before. Step by step, people are staring at us again.

"Lloyd are you sure you're okay?." I ask Lloyd again

"Yeah-yeah, iam totally okay." He said

Until we arrive at the apartment. Lloyd take off his hoodie and facing straight. There's something off with Lloyd. But i don't want to talk about this early, it mights hurt Lloyd's feeling i guess. Maybe if accompany him, he could be happy again

"Hey Lloyd, can i stay on your place for a night?." I ask.

"Sure, you can stay at my place as long as you want." Lloyd said

"Thanks." I said

Lloyd open the door and were on the inside. I put my backpack on a sofa and sit on it.

"wow."

"i'll be taking a shower after that it is your turn okay?." Lloyd said.

"Alright." I said as Lloyd walks into bathroom.

I got bored, nobody texted me on phone. I look around to find something interesting. Pictures of lloyd's and his mom, a tv, aquarium, and... wait, Lloyd leave his phone on a table. I grab his phone, hope he doesn't mind if i play with his phone a little bit. I open his gallery to see if he have any funny pictures.

But i found this picture, its a blackman with four arms and red eyes?. Who is this?. Well that wasn't necessary. I close the gallery and began to open the massenger to see if someone texting him. Oh god.....