c h a p t e r 8

(e d i t e d)

d e m i ' s   p o v

When we had finished talking we decided that we should order dinner because it was already 8:00. Guess time really fly by fast.

"Hey guys while we wait for our food, what should we do?" I asked with a bored expression on my face.

They all seem to freeze for a moment and then shrug.....weirdos...

"Umm... Demi, can we talk" Harry asks while looking at me.

But then he noticed everyone listening in.

He coughed and said "Privately. In my bedroom" once he said that I froze and nodded not trusting my voice.

-------------

h a r r y ' s   p o v

Once we got inside my bedroom I locked my door and took a place in my bed while telling Demi to sit down next to me..

"Ok why did you ask me to come to talk to you here?"

I'm pretty nervous cause I'm about to do something that might ruin our friendship forever, but it's now or never.

"Okay well Demi, before you say anything let me finish talking ok?" I said while looking at her straight in the eyes.

"Harry tell me what is it, you're scaring me" she said, looking worried.

"Ok well, I have been having feelings for you for a while. And since I met you I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and every time I close my eyes I see you, you're caring, brave, kind, thoughtful, and honest..... I've been holding back from saying anything because I was really nervous incase you didn't feel the same. But seeing you with Lexi today, I don't know. It gave me more courage and I feel like it's time I ask. So what i'm trying to say is, will you go on a date with me?" While I was saying all of that I was very nervous she would reject me but she did the opposite.

"Harry of course I would love to go on a date with you and I must confess I also have feelings for you" She said while looking straight at my eyes, grinning.

"Thank you and I'm very glad, I thought you wouldn't like me back" I said smiling toward her.

"I think we should go.. the guys might think we are doing 'something'" I said while smiling a cheeky smile.

"Ok, yea sure, let's go" Rolling her eyes at their dirty minds.

I got up from the bed and she did too, but on our way heading out she tripped over my sneakers. I reacted quickly and caught right on time, but her sudden weight made me fall too. We laid on the floor with her facing me on top.

We seemed to stare at each other for a bit before we busted out laughing. She leaned her forehead against my chest while we laughed. She finally looked up at me after our laughter died down, leaned in and kissed me.

It was short and sweet, but it was more than what I could ask for.