soft! eddie

its been awhile since the weather has been this perfect; in the morning, it was cloudy and the wind was just nice, making it perfect for a walk around the neighbourhood, hand in hand with your loved ones. and that was exactly what (name) had suggested. eddie had quickly agreed. after a cup of coffee and a slice of buttered toast with poached egg each, the two had set out for the morning walk. it was spring, so they were dressed in light clothing, hoodies and leisure pants. the weather felt cool, but (name)'s hands felt warm one in her pocket, and the other in the hands of her beloved. he held her hand so tightly each time they came to a cross junction, softening but not releasing his hand from hers after. the look they would give each other at every pause was much filled with love, giving those who has caught the scene a tint of envy. 

after nearly an hour or two of walking, the two headed home. the clouds were fading, and the sun slowly grew warmer. despite that, this was still the perfect afternoon. as the sun does its job of showering the earth with its rays, (name) and eddie sat at home, binging on the anime they've been waiting all week to catch up on. with eddie at the corner of the couch, (name) made her way into his arms. as she leaned on his shoulder, he fed her the chips that he had poured out into a bowl. it was nice to spend the afternoon just relaxing, considering the wild adventures the two has been on when recording with the boys so frequently. (name) couldnt help supress the smile creeping on her lips as she felt the warmth in her chest as eddie so casually stole a kiss from her. 

it was lunch time, and the two decided on some mexican food. preparing the ingredients while (name) sat at the counter, eddie motioned for the female to go over. "maybe its time for you to learn the recipe for my tacos," he hugged her from the back, softly giving her a peck on her neck. as he guided her hands on the knife slicing the ingredients, he hummed a soft tune, a song they both enjoyed. cooking wasnt (name)'s forte, but with eddie guiding her, she felt nothing less than a master chef. it didnt take long before the kitchen was filled with the fragrance of the delicacy and grumbling of (name)'s stomach. 

after lunch in the near eveing, a workout is never to be missed. basic cardio and a set of hiit was their go to on a lazy day. usually first to run out of stamina, (name) would receive endless encouragement from eddie who would wait for her so they could move on together. occasionally, the cats would join in with their stretching, distracting (name) from her own workout. 

usually, a bath and a nice dinner would be the perfect way to end the day. but today felt special, no special occasion but different that any normal day. and with the perfect weather, the two had gotten onto the flat side of their roof with a few bottles of beers and some snacks that they could find around the house. the night wind was cold, so they had a blanket around them. the stars wasnt clear as they were in the city, but sounds of nature and the fact that they were with each other was nice enough, and not to mention the adrenaline from being up on the roof. it felt like some cliche high school romance drama, except this was real, all real. 

finally, the day has come to an end. snuggling closer to eddie, (name) could hear his heart beating as her breathing synchronised with his, her excitement for the day reducing  into a calm sensation. it was the best, the perfect day, with the perfect one. the smile never left as (name) slowly drifted into sleep, eddie giving a light peck on her forhead, followed by a "i love you, thank you so much for being mine."