"I am Spider-Man."

So, this is the first ever OneShot I wrote which has been finished for over a year by now, so I guess it is about time that this OS gets to see the light of day... This does contain some Infinity War/Endgame spoilers but not that many... It is also going to be sad, not gonna lie (I am killing someone)... That being said, go get your tissues and enjoy the show! 

Trigger: Main character death 

After everything went south on Titan, considering that Thanos now had the time stone and was currently on his way to get the last missing stone from earth, everyone was just standing there and thinking what they could have done differently to prevent this outcome.

Peter was helping Mr Stark up when suddenly Mantis spoke "Something...Is happening..." but as she was saying that she turned to dust.
Peter and Tony watched in horror as the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy dissapeared leaving only Strange, Peter, Tony and Nebula behind, but not for long because then Strange started to turn to ashes as well.
Before he was completely gone he looked at Tony and said "This was the only way."

Tony then slowly turned to Peter and was relieved at still seeing him as a whole and not turning to ashes. At least the kid was still with him... Or so he thought...

"Mr Stark? I don't feel so good..." Peter said while stumbling towards Tony.
His spider senses screamed danger at him and he could tell that his healing factor was doing all it could to keep him from fading away. He felt his legs dissapering only to be then patched back together due to his healing factor. It was torture. His body wanted to turn to ashes, to just give in but his enhanced healing wouldn't let that happen without a fight...

A fight he would lose.

Tony just stared at his kid in absolute and unconcealed horror. As he saw Peter stumbling towards him he didn't hesitate and just took him in his arms.

"Mr Stark I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go... Please... I am sorry..."

Tony's heart bled as he listened to Peter's pleading, powerless to do anything to make it better for him and then he was just... Gone.
His kid was... Gone.

Suddenly everything stopped... His healing factor stopped its fruitless attampts at holding him together and his senses stopped screaming danger at him.
Peter was beyond confused but never the less he decided to open his eyes but once he did just that he was still on Titan, the planet he had just turned to dust on. Tony was still there kneeling on the ground with silent tears running down his face. The blue space lady... Nebula was there as well, standing back and letting Tony grief.

Peter slowly approached Tony and planed to lay his hand on his shoulder but it went right through him?! What the frik was going on?

"Mr Stark... Can you hear me?", Peter asked, his voice wavering.
No response.
He turned to Nebula. "Can you see me?" But he already knew the answer considering she seemed to stare right through him.
Again he got no response.

Frowning, he looked down at his own hands and realized that they appeared to be translucent. And that was the moment he realized what was happening. His body had turned to dust but something of him was still here. He was sort of like a... Ghost... And that was the moment he started to panic. Would he stay like this forever? Where were the others that had turned to dust as well? Strange, Drax... Shouldn't they be here? Shouldn't they be visible to him? Where were they?! He couldn't be all alone now, could he?

"Hey kid, calm down. Everything is alright."
Startled at hearing another voice he turned around to see a man standing in front of him. The man had a short grey/white beard, was of medium height, had a half bald head and was wearing a pair of glasses in front of kind eyes. He reminded Peter of someone Mr Stark had told him about... "Ho Yinsen?", Peter asked, uncertainty clear in his voice. The man in front of him just nodded and gave him a kind smile. "The one and only... I suppose you already figured out what is going on?" Now it was Peter's turn to just nod his head, unable to form words, yet alone sentences. "Where are the others? Those who turned to dust after Thanos snapped?", Peter asked, dreading the answer.