Before you read...

Alright I will only say this once and not at the beginning of each chapter: I DO NOT OWN MARVEL AND ANY OF THEIR CHARACTERS. (If I did many characters would still be alive and well!) So, unless stated otherwise the characters ALL belong to MARVEL. The ideas for the OneShots are mine though.

I'd also like to say thank you, yet again, to swimmergoatperson for taking the time out of their day to proof-read all of these OneShots. Thank you SO much!  

If you have any requests for me to write, you can leave them HERE. (Or if you want to keep it private you can also sent me a private message but heads up, it may take me a while to answer because I don't look at my PMs all the time... So, sorry in advance.)

At this point in time I don't really know if I want to include any of my own characters in one of the OneShots but I think that, should I ever decide to include one of them I will do some sort of "introduction" chapter beforehand so that you know who they are and what they can do/what their powers are. But as said before I don't know that yet so for the time being they will not make an appearance. (They will make an appearance eventually, it has been decided so I will make a chapter dedicated to them so that you will get to know them.) 

(If you want to use one of my OneShots as a "base" for a book (or you just want to write a longer version of that OneShot) I will (most likely) allow it if you ask me beforehand and tell me which OneShot you would be interrested in using as the base. (It will probably not happen, but better be prepared, am I right?)) 

I do not have an update schedule so I will just update whenever I fell like it...

That's it for now. I hope you will enjoy the OneShots you will find here and all in all just have a good time reading them...
I hope you are having a great day💕