Chapter 5 - Bonds

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Wednesday - 4/13 Afternoon

Metaverse - Within Castle

Y/N Pov

" Rhordin... "

I breathed heavily as I spun around to face the enemies and looked over my new sniper rifle. It had a wooden statue to it so maybe a vietnam sniper rife but I looked over to Kamoshida who seems rather scared.

Y/N: Where's all of that barking?

Kamoshida: S-shut up! Kill them! Kill them and that damned dog!

He would order the soldiers as they readied their shields and swords but I felt my right eye burning a bit then aimed the iron sights.

' what... What the hell? '

" Just pull the trigger! "

I heard my voice within my head as I took a deep breath to steady my aim with the soldiers rushing towards me,the end of the barrel set ablaze of a blue flame. I pulled the triggers with the bullet hitting the downed soldier then bouncing off to hit the rushing soldiers in a zig-zag line between their shields,they soon enough drop to the floor.

Ryuji: Holy crap!

Akira: Those aren't normal bullets.

Y/N: Huh...

I leaned the sniper rife up against my shoulder as I noticed that the asshole king ran off and I let out a sigh. I looked back to my friends who stared at me with total shock and I realized that I was in some type of outfit like theirs.

Y/N: I look... Rather nice.

Morgana: It seems you're special!

Ryuji: Yeah man! How the hell are you still standing right now? Don't you feel a bit exhausted?