Chapter 1 - Prisoners

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Inside of Castle

Y/n Pov

The three of us walked inside of this mysterious castle that replaced our school as I noticed something weird with the place,it almost looked like the entrance school but it flickers back to this huge open place. We all looked around the area and did notice some large artwork in front of us... A painting of Kamoshida in some knight looking armor.

Y/N: Alright this place isn't my mind because I'm pretty sure I would have Kamoshida painted as a little white dot on a white canvas.

I mumbled as I turned around to the two guys who seem equally as confused as I am.

Ryuji: Th-that's weird... Where's the school?

Black haired guy: Where are we?

We both looked back to the new guy as I just crossed my arms and Ryuji rubs his head.

Ryuji: This SHOULD be the school... I think...

Y/N: Not really reassuring,man...

We watched Ryuji pulled out his phone,but there were no bars meaning no service and this place is somewhere new.

Ryuji: Out of service? Where'd we end up? The sign was for the school,right?

Y/N: How's about we look around to get to the solution to this weird problem...?

Black haired guy: Maybe we should go with that's guy's plan?

Ryuji: Who the heck wou-

We heard the sound of metal clanging together as we both turn to see someone wearing a suit of armor approaching us with a sword and shield.

Y/N: What the hell...?

Ryuji: Geez! You freaked me out! Who're you? You a student?

He asked the armored person and even approached them but it made me felt uneasy.