Arc 5

[[Congrats Host!!!]]

Cheng Bi Yu back in space floats in a pool of pink pixie dust she exhaled, "..To think this is already my fifth world-" she exclaims flopping her arms, "..This time around I don't want to go in blindfolded. Give me an hint-"

[[Undead]]

[[Are you ready Host?]]

"You bet I am!-" Cheng Bi Yu crossed her fingers as she is sucked up into a vacuum, "...Please be vampires! Please be vampires!-" she squeezed her eyes tightly.

Cheng Bi Yu peeked open her eyes she observed her surroundings was  completely pitch black she also realized that both her arms and legs were somehow trapped. Her nose scrunched irritated by a foul stench wiggling out of her restraints a bright light peeks through the crack determined Cheng Bi Yu roughly pushed against the pile of rotten corpses.

She stumbled over a skeletal arm, "System, what in the fresh hell is this?!-" the street was abandoned and totally trashed, empty cars, half destroyed stores and houses but not a single human insight.

[[Zombies!!!]]

Poppy cheered blowing her bazooka.

"...What part of my 'please be vampires chant' you didn't get?-"

"..You just couldn't let me have this one could you?-" Cheng Bi Yu obviously upset folds her arms kicking a trashcan, "..Oi! When you mentioned 'undead' I thought I'd finally live out my twilight fantasy-" she puffs, "..And I was too, to grab some popcorn and diehard fangirl going team Edward! No Team Jacob! Screw it, I'll have both! But instead I'm stuck in a rip off Resident Evil situation-"

Poppy reclines her sofa as she searches up twilight.

While walking down the desolate street something particular sparks her interest, "Hey kid, what are you doing up there?-" the child turned frightened her deep set purple eyes widened as she almost fell out the tree, "Hey! Be careful!-" Cheng Bi Yu exclaims restless the girl regains her balance settling back against the tree, "Can you get down?-" the Japanese girl's purple eyes focused on her but she remains silent.

The tan skinned girl helps herself down jumping off the high tree, "You're okay right?-" Cheng Bi Yu accessed her appearance the round face youth was still silent.

[[BING! Mission alert: Protect the girl- failure of mission leads to severe punishment!]]

[[ Skill Unlocked- Sign language]]

[[A mission bar will appear out of random so you've got to be prepared]]

City 'M' has been infested with mutant zombies after a dangerous toxic gas outbreak. Approximate remaining humans out of two hundred and fifty; ten.

You reside in the body of Nyx a troubled punk teen your family has been massacred and your ultimate goal's survival.

Processing all the details Cheng Bi Yu sighed feeling a migraine come on she then focused on the youth she signs accordingly, "..My name is Nyx, you are?-"

The timid youth signs back, "Aiko Takahashi-" Cheng Bi Yu leans, "..Hi Aiko, where are your parents?-" Aiko bothered shifts uncomfortable she signs, "..My parents are dead! Those monsters killed them in front of me-" her eyes moistened her throat felt uncomfortably tight.

Cheng Bi Yu offered a comforting smile she bends gently grasping the traumatized youth's trembling hands, "..I'm sorry to hear that-" overwhelmed tears overflowed from her eyes Cheng Bi Yu pulls her plush against her, "..It's okay Aiko. Everything's going to be okay-" she consoled her rubbing her back.