1031-1040

Chapter 1031 - When Water Rises, the Boat Rises with It

After Shi Feng tapped on the semi-transparent light-blue screen before him, 1,500 Magic Crystals instantly disappeared from his bag.

Immediately, the gigantic crystal atop the Magic Tower released a dazzling light-blue beam that shot 400 yards into the air before bursting apart and spreading over the entire Stone Forest Town like an opened umbrella.

This spectacular sight stunned all the players within the town.

"What's going on?"

"Is Zero Wing setting up a magic barrier?"

Everyone could not help but start discussing the Magic Tower. However, while most people were chatting, a few expert players with sharp senses suddenly discovered that the density of the ambient Mana was actually rising gradually.

"Are you guys feeling it? The Mana density in the town seems to be rising."

"Yeah, now that you mention it, my mind does feel a lot clearer than before."

"Wait, take a look at your status windows! There's an extra buff in mine!"

As experts voiced their findings in surprise one after another, more and more players also noticed the changes that had occurred to the town. When someone mentioned the appearance of a buff in their status window, everyone promptly called out their status windows as well.

[Ample Mana State]

Stamina and Concentration recovery improved significantly. Player will be able to maintain a clear state of mind at all times while in this state.

"This buff is too amazing!"

"Hooray, Zero Wing!"

"Hahaha! This is too awesome! My current recovery rate already rivals the recovery rate inside a hotel! With this, I won't have to rest in a hotel anymore!"

"What a fool! I just came out from a hotel. Resting in one is way better. Not only is the recovery rate there faster, but as long as you rest for five hours, once you exit from the Ample Mana State, your EXP acquisition rate will be 30% higher for two hours. If you rest for ten hours, you get four hours' worth of 30% bonus EXP!"

"What?! That amazing?!"

"You'll know once you go test it out. I have to work during the day, so I'll definitely have to rest over ten hours in a hotel. With this, I won't have to worry about falling behind in levels!"

After the players in the town realized the effectsof the Magic Tower, many of them couldn't hold back their excitement and started cheering loudly in the streets.

The majority of the players in Stone Forest Town were independent players. Unlike Guild players, who had Guild Residences, they did not have the opportunity to accumulate the Double EXP buff. Hence, independent players generally lagged behind Guild players in levels. However, as many independent players disliked the restrictive rules of Guilds, they would rather level up at a slower pace than join a Guild. That way, they could enjoy a free and comfortable lifestyle as well as the exciting adventures God's Domain had to offer.