1681-1690

Chapter 1681 - Brute Force

After Beast Emperor finished speaking, he immediately began writing divine runes and chanting an incantation.

Suddenly, a gigantic magic array formed beneath Beast Emperor's feet and continuously expanded outward. Only after reaching a radius of 500 yards did it stop growing. The magic array then conducted a massive amount of Mana that no single player would be capable of.

When the magic array was complete, Beast Emperor stabbed the black jade staff in his hand into the center of the magic array, letting it serve as the magic array's core.

"Have them enter the magic array one by one. Make sure not to enter it too quickly. If they're too quick, the magic array won't be able to absorb their Immortal Souls, and they will end up hurt for nothing," Beast Emperor said as he looked at Singular Burial. "Also, during this period, no harm must come to the magic array's core. Otherwise, everything will be for naught."

"Rest assured. I've summoned plenty of my Guild's experts here. There's even an army of 100,000 elites spread across the surrounding area. Even if someone tries to launch an ambush, I still have a defensive magic array I can activate to hold them back," Singular Burial said, nodding. His gaze then shifted toward the general direction of Stone Forest Town, a cold glint flashing in his eyes as he swore, "Black Flame, just you wait! Since you dared to destroy my Ancient Rock City, I will definitely let you personally witness the destruction of the Guild you created!"

Due to the various superpowers' successful invasion of Ancient Rock City, he had no choice but to turn the city into a nest for Evil Demons.

The loss of this massive source of income had a considerable impact on Heaven's Burial's development. In fact, some of the major corporations supporting Heaven's Burial had already withdrawn their funds, instantly shattering Singular Burial's dream of making the Guild a superpower. As for the remaining corporations backing Heaven's Burial, they were staying only because they believed in Lei Jingyang's and his own abilities. If not for the two of them, these major corporations would've drastically reduced the funding they provided Heaven's Burial.

Hence, it was definitely not an exaggeration to say that the hatred he felt for Zero Wing could blot out the sky!

Originally, the plan was to take action against Zero Wing. However, after the battle at Ancient Rock City, Singular Burial changed his mind. He also wanted Zero Wing's members to have a taste of getting whittled down and destroyed bit by bit. First, he would take away Stone Forest Town. Next, he would deal with Zero Wing City. With these two places gone, Zero Wing would lose two of its most important sources of income. If that happened, it was only a matter of time before Zero Wing crumbled. Meanwhile, all Black Flame would be able to do at that time was watch as Zero Wing dissolved into nothingness while Stone Forest Town and Zero Wing City fell into the hands of Heaven's Burial.

From then on, Heaven's Burial would replace Zero Wing as Star-Moon Kingdom's absolute overlord!

Beast Emperor no longer made any further comments. Instead, he summoned a Mythic ranked Evil Demon to secretly assist in protecting the magic array. Compared to expert players, a Mythic ranked Evil Demon provided much greater assurance. After all, he had paid an enormous price to obtain the black jade staff. Acquiring another one to hold another sacrificial ceremony would be extremely difficult.

After Beast Emperor was done dealing with the matters here, he took out a Teleportation Scroll and left the area. All he needed to do now was wait for the magic array to collect a sufficient number of Immortal Souls.