Prelude

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

◆︎■︎🙵■︎□︎⬥︎■︎ ♐︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎

Nothing exists here, yet everything does. Time is moving forward, yet it is also moving back. Everything begins here, yet everything ends here. Here, fate is uncertain. Here, fate is nothing more than a possibility. Everything is possible, yet nothing is possible. Different routes led to different outcomes.

Here, in the unknown. Here, in the void. There is something special. Where everything begins and ends. The one truth. The one fate. The one possibility. A place that can never reach by most.

A warm blue light dominates this place. A place where everything is possible. A place people wish to see. A place people wish to reach. A place of infinite possibility. It has many names, but that is all they are. Names trying to describe or label this place.

Here, is where different stories begin. Yet, here is where different story ends. Stories begin multiple times and ended multiple times. In this place, there was one who experienced all possibilities of these stories, yet they do not. An eternal cycle that will never end. An eternal cycle they are imprisoned in. For they do not exist here, yet they do.

Specks of golden lights surround this warm blue light that dominates this void. Countless of them vanish, yet countless of them take their place. In one golden light, a female voice can gently be heard from it from within that possibility.

?????: "...can you hear me, Praetor? My beloved, my only-... Praetor. Your timing is... acceptable. In fact, I feel especially generous today, so I hereby pardon you for everything... so... please wake up." the female voice said.

This golden light did not vanish, yet did not shine as it once did. It simply became dull. There, it dreamed. In another golden light, two voices can be heard.

?????: "I believe... I owe you an apology, Saber. If you hate me for keeping you waiting and never wish to see my face... then..." a sad voice tried to say.

?????: "It's good to see you awake, my love." a female voice interrupted him.

?????: "!... I... Saber... I'm happy... that this long dream... was real." they replied.

This golden light began to grow bright and remained in the sea of golden stars. Never fading until its end arrived. This was the fate of this individual.

An individual who has been called upon for many reasons in different possibilities. Many lives they lived, but they were never truly alive. For each possibility, they answered the voices that called to them. Those voices gave them purpose. Those voices gave them meaning. It was those first voices that allowed for the possibility to exist in that world.

With that act, fate had changed yet it did not. A new route was now possible for the worlds that called out to them. For the worlds that did not, much is still the same, yet different without them. For one speck, a chorus of voices called out.

?????: "⬧︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ⬥︎□︎❒︎●︎♎︎" they cried out.

Again... they cried out this same request. Though, these voices were different from that they knew... yet hauntingly familiar. They could recall three times when they were called by a people, another time from their enemies, and another time from... who?