𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

( Outfit later in the chapter )

" But when he loves me, I feel like I'm floating!

When he calls me pretty, I feel like somebody even when we fade eventually to nothing you will always be my favorite form of lovin' "

Slightly edited

No one

LILY SITS THERE TAKING IN all the information she just received.

It was quiet for a moment, this silence making Jasper and Alice nervous of the reaction the where about to hey from their mate.

Negative thoughts instantly filled their head as they stared at the Swan Twin.

"Wow.." Lily said breathlessly. Her voice was airy and her eyes where slightly widened as she stared at the now interesting ground.

Alice's smile faltered slightly and Jasper looked disappointed.

"That is...

So cool!" Lily exclaimed, jumping up from her spot. Alice and Jasper were surprised to say the least. But relief quickly trumped the surprise— happy that their make accepted them they couldn't help but feel loved. And that was the warmest emotion they had every felt in their long lifetime.

"It explains why I'm so attached to you already and why my feelings were growing so quickly and why they were much more complex then I'm used to. It kinda sucks that you can't eat or sleep though, seeing as those are my favorite things to do!" Lilian rambled. Alice stared at her lovingly while Jasper tried to contain his growing smile.

Lilian continued to ramble on and on about how cool they were and why they should be proud of their kind. She was unknowingly increasing their confidence with her words.