Introduction:Their lives poles apart

Vansh's life
He owns a massive magnificent house named after him as he is very self obsessed... An introvert... He lives with his family there... He has a very peculiar habit of marking his of the things he want.. He customizes each and everything used by him to his name... Be it a watch or a shoe or his car... He engarves his initial on them... For him all that matters is his reputation
He is single that doesn't mean he is a 1 woman man... He enjoys his life mostly in One night Stand... He doesn't believe in love nor marriage...
Coming to his business he owns several business (he loves acquiring them) His main income is from the smuggling of anything and everything except the humans..
The only person he trusts is his body guard and his childhood friend Angre who happens to be his brother in law married to his sister Ishani.

Riddhima's Life
She is the only daughter and the heiresses to their healthcare empire. She was born in a silver spoon. She and tantrums are inseparable. She is headstrong and adamant. But when it comes to her duty is is highly professional and caring. She is very much outgoing and has a lot of friends... An extrovert you see...

She is single because no guy can bare her attitude... The longest relationship she had lasted for 1 month.. So whenever she broke up she used to party hard with her friends.... Sejal was the only close friend she had since childhood whereas others were refrained only to chill out or party...