Epilogue

A year after the finale of Love Island 2020. There are some couples still going strong after COVID 19 caused a national Lockdown. 

Starting with Paige and Finn they are the winners and they are still going strong and they have celebrated their one year anniversary. The pair gushed about their enduring romance on their respective instagram pages and they seem closer then before.  The couple soon after the show ended moved in together in Paige's home in Manchester and Finn has hinted how a proposal could be on the cards soon for the winners as their relationship has accelerated since they left the villa. 

For Siannise and Luke T they moved in together at the start of the summer when restrictions were lifted in South West London. The couple revealed they had adopted a puppy called Nala and they have proven they can work together as they released a clothing range. 

Nyomi and Luke M. They moved in together in the start of the lockdown in Luke M's home in Redcar. They are both still going strong with everything. Nyomi and Luke M dyed their hair together with Luke M's being bleached blonde, and Nyomi's being a multitude of blue, red and purple and they have both began posting on a tiktok together often of what they do most days.

Jess and Ched sadly parted ways in June and it was a mutual decision and they have nothing but good wished and happiness for the future for each other. 

Demi and Dylan split up and Dylan began dating Lucie Donlan and Demi hinted their relationship didn't end well. Dylan hit back at Demi over saying their relationship had been a facade. Dylan and Lucie are more loved up than ever.

Priscilla and Mike are also still going strong a year later. Mike permanently moved to London and the pair moved in together and the couple have been open about their plans for the future.

Molly and Callum are still going strong together and they live together in Manchester.

Shaughna is still single a year after leaving the villa. 

Eva and Nas are still together a year later and they made it official six months after leaving the villa. 

Sophie and Connor split after leaving the villa.

Thank you readers for getting this far with it and that's the end of love island 2020