Present

I was entering the dance studio for practice and once again I found you in there. "You really enjoy dancing" I said amused.

"What can I say? It's my drug" you joked.

"So hyung. Do you still have that feeling?" you asked me. "Always and forever" I replied.

You walked closer to me "not the feeling of performing" you told me.

I was confused. But then I felt something soft against my lips, it took me a moment to realize it was your lips.

My heart soared right out of my chest, my mind went blank. I returned the kiss and poured in all my love that was hidden inside me for years.

I never wanted to stop. But we did. I looked over at you "I've been wondering when you would do that, seems like I had to do it myself" you said in amusement.

I couldn't speak. my brain didn't know what to even say. "Why haven't you kissed me?" you asked.

Finally I spoke "in the beginning. you were too young.. you were underage and I was legal age. I thought I saw you as my younger brother. Then I just... didn't think you felt that way about me." you took a moment before smiling softly.

"it's always been you hyung. From the moment we met It's always been you." you said to me.

"I love you"

Those three words sealed the deal for me.

I'd never be able to love anyone as much as I love you.

I kissed you again.

I love you too.. Donghyuck.