o n e

what's the point anymore?

~

ONE

“PETER PARKER, SON OF RICHARD AND MARY PARKER, ORPHANED AT AGE FOUR, LIVES WITH AN ABUSIVE AUNT AND GETS BULLIED PRETTY MUCH EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY,”. THAT'S NOT WHAT SOMEONE WOULD USUALLY EXPECT WHEN SOMEONE INTRODUCES THEMSELVES TO YOU BUT, THIS IS THE LIFE OF PETER BENJAMIN PARKER.

“What?”

Peter sighed and retracted his hand.

“Yeah, yeah, I get it. I'm a fucking weirdo, get over it,” he rolled his eyes and rested his chin against his hand.

He listened as the teacher droned on about some shit he really couldn't care about.

“No, no, y-you're not weird... i-it's just that... I'm the same,”

Peter turned his head to look at the new kid. He simply stared at them with a dumbfounded look.

“Huh?”

They new kid diverted their eyes from Peter and looked down for a second - returning their gaze to Peter once again.

“I'm the same. Like, you know, bullied, abused, etcetera,”

Peter raised his eyebrow slightly.

“Okay?”

It was more of a question than an answer.

“So like, if you want to talk to someone... I'm always here,” they smiled slightly before looking away and listened to the teacher.

Peter just stared at them - a slight smile resting on his face. He noticed that they had a foreign accent. And they had rapidly growing bruise above their right eyebrow. And they had a slight awkwardness on their face. “My name's Wanda, by the way. Wanda Maximoff,”

Peter looked away.

“Yeah,” he muttered.

A/N: SHORT FIRST CHAPTER TO GET US STARTED. OTHERS WILL BE LONGER, DONT WORRY.