𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 4 - 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑜𝑘𝑒

Songs for this part :What Makes You Beautiful - one direction Woman - Harry StylesHeart Out - The 1975

What Makes You Beautiful - one direction
Woman - Harry Styles
Heart Out - The 1975

Songs for this part :What Makes You Beautiful - one direction Woman - Harry StylesHeart Out - The 1975

He made her never want to feel again

She felt an overcoming amount of rage mixed with sadness. She'd spent months getting him out of her head. And now it was all coming back. The feelings she initially had for him, the love they shared, the day she saw him in bed with her best friend. She quickly sat up, wiping the tears, "Gianna," he paused for a moment, "Look I'm sorry, please let me come in." She walked over to the door and unlocked it slowly. Tommy quickly enveloped her in a tight hug "I-I'm so sorry Gianna I did-" she interrupted "It's ok Tommy, it's not your fault." She ruffled his hair "Now come on let's go get a maccies."

"IF ONLY YOU SAW WHAT I COULD SEE!" Tommy screeched "YOU'D UNDERSTAND WHY I WANT YOU SO DESPERATELY!" Gianna shouted equally as loud. They cocked their heads to face each other "RIGHT NOW IM LOOKING AT YOU AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW.OH!OHYOU DON'T KNOW YOR BEAUTIFUL!" Tears streamed down her face, her hands on the wheel, the overwhelming feeling of letting go. All those past memories that ripped apart her heart. They'd been forgotten. It felt amazing.

The next song to play was Woman by Harry Styles, one of Gianna's favourites, before they knew it they were both screaming the lyrics while people in passing cars gave them confused looks. "WOMAN!" Tommy quickly did a pose "WOMAN!" Gianna shouted while also doing a pose.

As they pulled into the driveway Tommy spoke, "I've missed this," he shot her a smile "me too child." She patted his head as she left the cat with Tommy shouting in annoyance at what she just said, "TAKE THAT BACK!" She rubbed her chin and waited for a few seconds "Nah. I'm good thanks mate."

As she stared at the ceiling, contemplating the day, she got a notification.

Wilbur soot started following you

"TOM!" Her brother quickly ran into the room. "What I'm streaming?" She smirked "Perfect."She ran over to her brothers room, picked up his headphones and put them on. "HELLO STREAM! ITS THE BEST INNIT! SISTERINNIT!" She shouted into the mic. "Ok where Wilbur Tommy dearest?" She fluttered her eyes at him. He rolled his eyes "Fine. No funny business. No flirting." She scrunched her nose "As I'd id ever flirt with your friends. Although-" "DONT FINISH THAT SENTENCE!" He clicked on his mouse and a couple of voices sprang through her ears. "Tommy? What do you want?"

A familiar voice asked "HOLA MI AMIGOS!" she shouted "Is it just me or did Tommy's voice get higher?" Wilbur asked "Shut up mister I'm following tommyinnitt's sister after pestering Tommy to give his sisters insta because I'm a stalker" He didn't speak for a couple of second "IN MY DEFENCE-" "No it's ok Wilbur we all know I'm sexy and amazing that's why u want to follow me." Tommy butted in "Wouldn't go that far." She got up and shoved him over without hesitation "Shut up you enderman lookin bitch" The call then erupted in laughter.

User726 STOP IM CRYIMG
TOMMYSIMP HAHAHA
JESUSCHEEZUS POOR TOMMY HAHAH

He quickly shot back up "Not offended in the slightest." She raised her eyebrow "U sure?" "I'm sure" "if you say so Enderman."

570 words

Hola bitches!
Sorry I haven't posted in fucking ages. I haven't really had the energy to :/
But hey I still did this one! School finished in a couple of days so I'll probably be posting more but thanks for reading :)