𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 9 - 𝐴𝑚 𝐼 𝐵𝑎𝑑 ?

Songs for this part :Pretty Visitors- Arctic Monkeys People - The 1975 Bloody Valentine - Machine Gun Kelly

Pretty Visitors- Arctic Monkeys
People - The 1975
Bloody Valentine - Machine Gun Kelly

Songs for this part :Pretty Visitors- Arctic Monkeys People - The 1975 Bloody Valentine - Machine Gun Kelly

Cuddled up together on the grass

Gianna was currently sat on her bed, messaging her friends Lacy and Rihanna. They'd been best friends since primary school. Until Rihanna moved to Hawaii. Since then they face timed all the time, since they couldn't see each other.

The bisexuals 😻

Rihanna
🗣AYO🗣
Gianna
HOLA
Rihanna
HOW ABOUT YOU COME OVER TO
HAWAII FOR A MONTH😳

Gianna
I'd love to I just need to ask motherinnit 😾

Lacy
Yes.

Gianna
NO NEED TO GET POLITICAL 🤬🤬

"MUM?" Gianna shouted "YES GIANNA?" She shouted back from downstairs "CAN I GO TO HAWAII TO SEE RIHANNA?" Her mother didn't reply for a couple of seconds "WHEN?" "HOLD ON LET ME COME DOWNSTAIRS!"

She sat on the barstool across from her mother "We haven't fully sorted it out yet, but I really miss her so please PLEASE give your favourite child permission to leave the buzzom of your loving home and go to Hawaii," Gianna pleaded. Her mother sighed "Fine. Don't do anything stupid or I will disown you." Gianna got up and enveloped her mum in a tight hug"Thank you. Please don't disown me, I need Tommy for clout."

"AYO MOTHERINNIT SAID MAYBE!" Gianna did a little dance "YESSSS!" Her friends said in unison "So maybe you could get your flights for in like 2 months? I don't know really whenever you two can." "IM SO FUCKING EXCITED! LIKE IMMA MEET SOME HOT ASS FUCKING HAWAIIAN MEN!" Gianna shouted. "CAN YOU SHUT UP ABOUT HAWAIIAN MEN GIANNA IM STREAMING?" "Hold on ladies, just going to beat a child up."

"TOMMY IM GOING TO BATTER YOU!" Gianna shouted Tommy began to scream "MUM GIANNA'S SCARING ME AGAIN!" Gianna walked her brother with a pillow and shoved him off of his chair. She sat on his back and begun to smile at the stream "Hey guys how is everyone?" She said calmly.

"LET ME GO YOU DICKHEAD!" Gianna ignored him and but his headset on "Hola!" "GIANNA YOUR SO HEAVY!" She hit his head "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO TOMMY?" She heard a voice say "Tommy's not here right now." The call was filled with people laughing "AYO WILBY!" Gianna shouted "Hello Gianna." "Hello Wilby." "OW YOU CUNT!" Tommy threw Gianna off of him and onto the floor. "You deserved that." Tommy laughed "Yeah well that's why you don't tell me to shut up." "Also tell Wilbur he's my favourite now." She winked at him before leaving.

(. 1 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 .)

"Ok so what your saying is that you fancy one of your brothers friends?" Gianna looked to the side and back at the camera "Yes." "WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE?" Rihanna shouted "He's actually good looking." Lacy stated. "Here." Gianna sent a photo of Wilbur to the group chat.

The bisexuals 😻

Gianna

"Oh shit he is cute

"Oh shit he is cute." Gianna smirked "I know right!" "Do you even have his number?" Lacy asked. "No..." Lacy rolled her eyes "Jesus fucking christ." Gianna sighed "Should I ask my brother to give it to me so I can call him to "pick me up"?" They both nodded "I'll ask him after the stream,"

(.        17 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟        .)

"Tommy? Are you streaming?" Gianna knocked on the door "No I just ended it." She walked into his room and sat on his bed "Ok so can I have Will's number?" Tommy's eyebrows furrowed "Why?" "So that I can message him if I'm drunk and near his apartment." "That's not why is it?" Tommy smirked "You fancy him don't you?" "No- I mean he is attractive but I hardly now the man." Tommy rolled his eyes "here's the number. Just- I just don't want to break our friendship." She smiled at him "thanks Tommy."

It all came crumbling down on her. She closed the door, leaning her back on it. "I'm so fucking selfish. If I ever got Will and we broke up...I'd break their friendship." Tears ran down her face "I always intrude on his streams. I'm so fucking annoying."

(.        𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝐷𝑎𝑦        .)

She hadn't come out of her room the whole day, Tommy was trying to get her to come out but she wouldn't "Please Gianna, just tell me what's wrong." She laid her head on the wall "I'm so sorry." Tommy put his hand on the door "Why are you sorry?" "I'm so fucking horrible. I always intrude on your streams, I fancy your fucking friend. WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH ME?" Tommy sighed "Gianna. I don't mind you being in on my streams. Honestly. My viewers fucking like you more than me!" He laughed "But honestly Gi, don't worry about Will. You can fancy who you want. I just don't want you to get hurt." She rubbed her eyes and unlocked the door. " Why am I so annoying?" Tommy hugged her tightly "Your not annoying G. Don't say that." He stroked the back of her head.

829 words

YO YO YO BITCHES!
lol this chapters so sad. I don't like it 🤠
ANYWAYS
GO GET A DRINK AND EAT SOMETHING 😡
BYE BYEEEE