Strike out ( lavi bookman x reader )

"STRIKE " lavi said giveing you a thumbs up while your eating breakfast. you look up to see him smiling one of his fake smiles that he use when hes says' STRIKE ''why is he so stupid' You think to yourself. "Do you mind lavi im trying to eat"you say with a sigh. "But (Y / N ) -Chaaaaannnnnn- *gag*HOTTTTT!!!!!!!!'' He screamed and ran around the place looking for water. he was irritating you so you stuffed a spoon full of Wasabi into his mouth. now your just laughing your ass of at this point. again so stupid. Well so much for a peaceful breakfast, so you decided to go back to your room and just stay in bed all day. To you had a day off and you've just got back from a mission to collect innocence.

So you were going to take advantage of this day to sleep. You got to your room and went to take a shower. Once you were done you got out of the shower and put a towel around you and dry off. Then you put on your undergarments and walk into your room. Only to find a lavi with a heart in his eye and a huge grin looking at you "STRIK-UGH" befor he could finish you activated your innocence witch is a bat and it grew spikes. And you wacked him with it and sent him into next week. "THATS WHAT YOU GET YOU FILTHY PERVERT!!"