Please dont avoid me (soul evans x oc milo)

The oc is proprietary of @deaththekid27

One day after a mision me and my wepon completed i ended up in the hospital with a broken leg but my wepon gets off unscaved. Like what the hell man! I've been stuck in the hospital for 2 days now. People come and vist me but none of them we're the one person iwanted to see the most. My best friend and crush soul evens. I. Liked him no loved him so much. His soft white hair and his ruby red eyes damn hes hot. But i wish he would vist me at least once. Sigh. I hear someone coming in the room. 'Please be soul,PLEASE BE SOUL' "heya milo" my wepon says. "Ahhhhh why you!" I scream mad that it wasn't soul but this idiot. "Awww what you were expecting someone else?" He questions me with a shit eating smile."whatever just get out i need to sleep" i say as i fall back into bed and put a pillow over my face trying to hide the little blush apearing on my cheeks "ok whatever you say night" and with that my wepon leaves. I rest my head on my pillow the last thought i think before i fall asleep is ' why is he avoiding me'

Time skip 1 hour later

Souls prov...

I silently walked into her hospital room knowing shes probably asleep. The truth is every night sence she got hurt ive been so worried about her and would visit her every night after she fell asleep. Didn't what to vist her when she was awake because it would be hard to resets the urge to just takle her in a hug.
He sat down on the edge of her bed and softly put a hand on her head and softly strocked her hair. He smiled softly then kissed the top of her head " goodnight milo, i love you " he then sat up and signed. When he was about to get up he heard alittle whispered "soul...please dont go." He turned around and saw her half asleep looking at her. The smiled softly nodding, before lying down next to her. She cuddled up to him and laid her head on his chest while he had his arm around her "please dont avoid me again" she whispered before falling back to sleep. He looked down at her sleeping form before kissing her head one last time and whispering softly "never again"

AN

Hello long time no write so i wanted to thank you reader-chan for every thing you've done for me and for waitingfor such a long time. Oh and go check oit my art book. Remember to leave request in the comments.