kiba x reader *Sniff*

Kiba's pov......

Sniff sniff shes been hiding from me for hours i cant even pick up her sent. all i wanted to do was ask her out. but when i saw her i couldn't help but try to smell her hair but i guess that scared her off. 'dam why am i a idiot she probably thinks im some perv or creep now!' I decided to take a break so i sat down under a tree to rest my eyes abit. Suddenly i heard a rusle in the tree so i looked up and saw just the girl i was looking for.
"H-hey (y/n) im really sorry about earlier" i said while rubbing the back of my head.
She jumped down and landed in front of me. "its fine j-just dont do it again." She scolded but i saw a hint of a blush on her face that made me smirk. "Any way what did you want earlier?" Know that she mentioned it my face started to heat up. "O-OH uh... well you see about that........WELLYOUGOOUTWITHME(Y/N)PLEASE!" And she just looked at me dumbfounded "what?" (' . ') "well you
g-go out with m-me (y/n) p-please?" I wispered barely hear able but I know she heard me. I squeezed my eye close scared of what she'll say when suddenly I feel soft lips on mine. I opened my eyes to see her kissing me! At first I didn't kiss back cause I was a little confused about what is happening. But when I finally kissed back I felt sparks flying. When we finally pull away for air I had a huge grin on my face. As for (y/n) she was looking at her feet woth her face looking like a cute strawberry. I then pulled her into a tight embrace " I take that as a yes."

Please read
Authors pov......
Well there you go. Theres your kiba x reader that ya'll have been asking for.
Also gomen about the gaara x reader it was an accident gomen nasai reader-chan! Also im taking requests for this they would make me very happy. Well see you later reader-chan!