Where the hell are we going?

AN: Hey! My names Ace but you can call me Ace, Spades, or just author, idc! This is my first book so the chapters might run a bit short some of the time, but I try to make them high quality. Hope you like it 🖤♠️

It was a warm, sunny day in the town of L'manburg, when all of the sudden you could hear;

"TOMMY HEY WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS!" Wilbur yelled, chasing Tommy around the house for the 3rd time. Tommy was running around the house like the devil child he is, trying to get away from Wilbur. He had taken all of his guitar picks and hidden them in his ender-chest.

"You'll never take me alive motherfucker!!" Tommy cackled, jumping up on Techno's bed, where he was currently reading a book titled; 100 Greek Myths. Techno looked up from his book, glaring at Wilbur, threatening him with his eyes over his words. It was a talent of his, and it usually caused Wilbur to stop his shouting immediately, but this time Wilbur didn't notice.

"Tommy!" Wilbur demanded. Get down now!"

Tommy frowned,"No! You're going to hit me!"

"I am not! C'mon Tommy," Wilbur begged, "I need my picks to write the song I'm working on!"

Techno sighed as Tommy started taunting Wilbur with incoherent curses, tempted to push Tommy off the bed. Instead, he grabbed him by the ankle and pulled him down, causing Tommy to hit the bed without major injury.

"Ow! Techno what the fuck?!" Tommy whined, acting like he was hurt.

"God you're dramatic; you're not even hurt, Tommy," Techno sighed. "You're lucky I didnt just cut off your ankle instead."

Wilbur and Tommy stared; surprised at the mildly vague threat, just as Phil came in.

"Cmon boys, Shlatt's just dropped Tubbo off for the Road Trip, and Ranboo followed him," Phil said, not even phased. Even though he had heard all of the ruckus, he was used to the boys hijinks by now.

"What Road Trip? I haven't heard about this," Wilbur questioned.

"Me neither," Techo said.

"Of course none of you have, not like I told you all 2 days ago," Phil said sarcastically.

"I'd assume that means you did huh," Tommy said as he slumped off of Techno's bed. "Welp! Where's my Tubbo?"

"In the living room, he heard all of your racket and stayed there so he wouldn't get hit," Phil answered

"POG!" Tommy sprinted to the living room, leaving the rest to pack for the trip.

*Time skip to when their in the car cuz packing is boring*

  "Okay! That took 3 fucking hours.." Phil laughed as they all got into the car. Wilbur was the only one allowed to ride shotgun, as the others would probably end up crashing the god forsaken car.

   "Why doesn't Ranboo sit with us?" Tubbo whined.

   "Cuz he's a dick," Tommy replied.

    "I think that's a matter of opinion, Tommy," Ranboo sassally remarked, earning a chuckle from Techno.

   "What are you laughin' at," Tommy snapped. "Eh?"

    "Nothin, Tommy," Techno shook his head. "Where are we going anyway, Phil?"

    "Well, first we need to go to the gas station and pack up on snacks, then...well I don't know what then actually,"

    Wilbur whipped his head around to Phil, "You don't know where we're going? When will we go back? What?"

   "Calm down Wil, I'll figure it out," Phil answered. "All I know is we're headed south."

580 Words