Hey Phil?

Sorry for the late update everyone!! My laptop broke and I just now got my hands on a new one, so this will be a bit short :]

The Sleepy family pulled into the gas station, the car being quiet. Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo were all sleeping peacefully.

     "Hey Phil?" Ranboo whispered, it's the first time he's spoken the entire ride, and Phil turn to look at him

"Yes Ranboo?"  Phil replied.

"I was just wondering..why'd you decide to invite me along? I mean I haven't really known you guys for very long and-" Phil cut him off.

"Mate, I decided to invite you because you're a good kid. Now go to sleep, I know I'm going too. G'night,"

"Oh, goodnight," 

Ranboo stared at the flickering, yellow street light, pondering what Phil had said. He knew he was a good kid, but it was strange to hear other people say it, especially somebody he looked up to so much like Phil.

"Phil told you to go to sleep, y'know," Techno said quietly, tapping his shoulder. Ranboo jumped, he didn't realize Techno was awake.

Ranboo put his and on his neck in embarrassment , "Oh, sorry.."

"oh," Techno looked up over his glasses. "Don't apologize, I was supposed to be asleep about 30 minutes ago."

"Ah," Ranboo nodded.

"Phil's right though, you are a good kid," Techno chuckled, taking off his glasses and putting them in his pocket. "I'm glad we brought you,"

Ranboo laughed, his face red with embarressment, "I'm glad I was allowed to come! I'm a little concerned about Phil saying he doesn't know where we're going, he always has a plan for these things doesn't he?" 

"Most of the time, yes," Techno sighed. "I can't tell if we're running from the police or if he just wanted family bonding time, but I s'pose we'll find out."

"Oh Gods, okay," Ranboo chuckled. "How many illegal things have we done in the past month? I'd say like...30 or so right?"

"Oh, more than that,"

"Well, okay then," 

"Go to sleep, husband!" Tubbo whispered from the back of the car, slapping  Ranboo on the back of the head.

"ow," 

"Shut the fuck up," Tommy mumbled sleepily.

"Go to sleep everyone," Techno said, cleaning his glasses with his shirt.

"Goodnight, kids," Phil chuckled from the front.

386 words