uh...ACAB?

"Phil, why are there sirens?" Ranboo asked quietly, pointing with his thumb behind them.

    "Well, uhhm..I hate to break it too yah mate...but we're running from the government. Again."

      Ranboos' eyes' widened "Again?!"

     "Yup, welcome to the family Ranboo," Techno chuckled, putting his reading glasses on and pulling out a copy of 'The Art of War'.

    The sirens were getting closer, but Phil sped up. He was already going 90 miles per hour, but now he was going 120. The cops sped up too, and the chaotic group was in a high-speed chase. Again.

    "Phiiiil does this mean we can't stop for McDonalds?" Tommy whined, bursting into laughter afterwards. Ranboo just looked down at him in bewilderment, how was he laughing at a time like this?

    Little did Ranboo know, this wasn't SBI's first rodeo. Phil knew exactly which places to go, Wilbur could talk his way out of everything, Tommy and Tubbo could be a distraction, and Techno was most of the muscle. Ranboo, he didn't have a job quite yet, but they'll figure his part out once they get caught. Well, if.

     The cops were gaining, but Phil wasn't slowing down. He was going 150 in the middle of bumf**k nowhere, on a highway that was so old nobody drove on it anymore. He took a sharp right and then a left, going onto a dirt road, then started zig-zagging around fallen logs and giant puddles of water. Those police cars were city cars, they weren't made for terrain like this, so they had to slow down. And as soon as they did, they were left in a cloud of dust, as the family drove away, windows down, laughing and cussing.

   Wilbur was laughing so hard his stomach hurt, "Damn! That was a good one!" 

     "Amen to that man!" Tommy whooped and stuck his middle finger outside the window for the cops to see, "ACAB motherfuckers!"

     "Yeah! ACAB you cocksuckers!" Tubbo cheered. Ranboo and Techno just chuckled.

     Phil was cackling, "Good one kids! I'm surprised I remembered that old trick,"

    "Best trick in the book, Philza fuckin Minecraft!" Tommy yelled.

    Wilbur sighed and looked out the window. He was glad that they were back to their old ways, and started to wonder if Charlie Slimecicle was in town, because next stop?

                                                                     Las Nevadas, baby!

384 words

AN: sorry this one was short, I wrote it in 30 minutes at 10pm. I know that's not late, but i'm tired af, hope you enjoyed!