What can you do?

You stutter a bit trying to tell him why your here. Your words are all jumbled up as you try to say the words slowly.

He gets up and walks closer to the bars . he calls you over with his finger to come closer to him.

Come closer I can't hear you

You slowly walk up closer to the bars and you repeat yourself one more time to Eren explaining to him that you want to help him

Eren reaches for your shirt immediately pulling you towards him. your body hits the bars as eren is holding you by your shirt . He lifts you off the ground

What do you think you can help me with exactly ?! Huh!

You grab his hand and try to yank him off but he is so strong .

Even tho the bars are separating the both of you he looks like he is towering over you . His tall masculine body dripping wet . His face looks angry yet his eyes are filled with Sorrow ..

You try to tell him that you felt bad and you stand by him . You want him to be happy but you see how sad he really is You wanted to help him somehow but didn't know how .

Eren lets go of your shirt you drop to the ground .

As you sit there trying to fix yourself Eren squats to your level and looks you in the eyes

Yes maybe you can help me but what do you want in return? Obviously nobody does anything for free anymore so what do you want?

You look at Eren and blush putting your head down . You can't seem to bring it up. That you love him and want him all to yourself.

Erens eyes widen as he now knows what you want .