Just us

Eren grabs you and covers your mouth holding you tight. He slowly walks towards the door that is guarded by a man

Eren kicks the door down shocking the man outside . He grabs his gun and aims it at both of you.

Eren then shows the blood on his hand to the guard .

If you make any sudden moves I'll kill you and them

You realize what Eren is doing so you act like your panicking. You start to kick and squirm around .

The guard ends up putting the gun Down slowly he is shaking in fear.

Eren then kicks the guards stomach making him faint .

There that should do it..should keep him knocked out for a couple hours. Now for your reward ..come I know a place where nobody can hear us..

Eren takes you by the hand and you both start to head off towards the forest .

As the day turned into night you and Eren are still walking deep into the forest . He is still holding your hand .you can't seem to stop blushing of the thought of Eren embracing you.

Eren suddenly turns to you

We are almost there

You start to get more nervous and you start to shake a bit . Eren feels that so he squeezes your hand to assure you that you will be okay.

You both reach a building that seems to be in the middle of nowhere . The building looks new. As if someone just built it .

Eren opens the door and escorts you inside.

Inside there is furniture and it seems like someone was hear before . it's clean and smells nice.

Eren locks the door behind him and walks you towards a hall way . You both stop at another door.

Do you mind? The basement is the only place where no sound can be heard

Eren opens the door and walks you down to what seems to be a very nice basement .you see chains dangling everywhere . there is also a queen size bed .

You where about to turn around and ask him why this is all here when he brushes his body against you .

He covers your eyes with his hand and kisses your neck softly

Don't ask you said you want this reward. we can be here all night and you can scream as loud as you want ..not even the Titans will hear you..

Eren turns you around and walks you to the bed. he pushes you down on your knees and he sits on the edge of the bed

Make your mouth useful and unzip these pant

You slowly attempt to use your mouth to unzip his pants. You use your teeth and start to unzip..

Eren picks your chin up to look at him

can you handle 10 inches?

Your face blushes as erens 10 inch cock is rock hard in front of you.